Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STS- 119 USS Discovery Shuttle Mission

Started by fuzzytomcat, March 13, 2009, 04:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Hi All,

Well The USS Discovery is on the launch pad ready for it's mission 200 miles above the "Earth" traveling 15,000 miles per hour to install the last set of four solar array panels on the end of starboard truss "S6". This will complete the solar array system and hopefully the repairs made from the last shuttle launch will be sufficient for normal rotational sarge operation toward the completion of the International Space Station. God's Speed !!

As always Yahoo broadcasts the event "LIVE"  24/7  during the mission for 15 days or until the mission is completed.

"BROADCAST"
http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1369080&segment=149773

"SCHEDULE"
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/mission_schedule.html

Enjoy,
Fuzzy
;D

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: powercat on March 13, 2009, 05:48:52 PM
Cool link Fuzzy

Thank's

cat

Hey cat,

I'm glad you liked the link ...... it's not "DirecTV" satellite with HD programming but it gives everyone a fairly good idea whats going on in real time.

Fuzzy
;D

Cap-Z-ro

With due consideration to the economic crisis, I wonder if they will be using the old moon landing set to film this event. :)

Regards...

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on March 14, 2009, 06:36:46 PM
With due consideration to the economic crisis, I wonder if they will be using the old moon landing set to film this event. :)

Regards...

No..No..No.. thats been gone for 13 years, ever since the "ISS" started with Russia and then ESA getting involved, the Clinton administration sold it to China for there space program ..... got top dollar for it

;)