Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Hydro Kinetic Turbine - Mechanically Induced Buoyancy

Started by FreeEnergy, March 14, 2009, 05:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

will this work?
see web site here:
http://www.real-free-energy.co.uk
videos are also available there. enjoy!

let me know what you guys think about this.

peace.

ResinRat2

"I cannot afford the parts though."

He keeps writing this and is tired of spending HIS OWN money on the projects. So all work has now stopped. Poor guy.

Oh well, I guess someone else will have to save the world. Too bad there aren't any suckers (ooops, I mean investors) to fund the high tech projects he displays. Anyone can see that they are overunity with perpetual motion potential; but he won't show all the details because someone might steal it. I guess we will never know the secret unless we pay up!

Sorry, I guess I am not intelligent enough to see it; but that is totally my fault. Obviously my IQ is too low to deduce how these fancy and outrageously expensive (LOL!) apparatus displays are going to save the world. They look like the same old ideas reflected over and over again.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

khabe

Yeah, was nice and useful wheelbarrow,
Now he took it apart, made to bits,  welded lot of spokes on to wheels ... spent Corrida red paint, several squaremeters of plywood ...
took away beloved basin from weeping childs ...  >:(
But I can not understand the point - WHY  ???
Well - fairly good craftsmanship, but how about be worthwhile ::)
cheers,
khabe