Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bump induction...

Started by iacob alex, March 15, 2009, 02:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

...is an everyday "nasty" phenomenon,you must take into account ,when you are driving a car.

Usually you can bump-up (then a short launch...) or bump-down (after a short launch...),it depends if you meet an elevation or a hole on your way.

It's a very short time,when gravity requires that the car's mass (and your...so to "feel" inertia),bumps,moves along in an uneven way:  from linear to nonlinear.

Your CoG experiences a "jerK" motion,a kind of acceleration of acceleration,it depends of your velocity and the curvature(concave,convex).

It's a strong ,powerful,unpleasant tremble motion that you feel due to a changing trajectory of CoG: from translation to convex,or concave ...but never the both,two together.We try to avoid it..

But some people(Milkovic and others),made this type of motion utilizable:they bumps a pivot in a bearing.

You can capture the motion ,if you take a look at   www.veljkomilkovic.com   then at  "Key of Gravity Machine"/Jovan Marjanovic/see Fig.2

In my opinion,they use instinctively , a bump/inertial induction ,and  they get as a result, an "wonder leverage"(output>input).

All the problem is that you can not loop the process with a swinging pendulum motion...

So,as Marjanovic says,if we really have a key to unlock the gravity power...we need one more key.

The enjoyment of this game:....it's not over.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

hammuraby

hi, the best way for saving a bump waste of cynetic energy,
is use a system that recicle at the same time the brake energy..  like this:
http://news.thomasnet.com/fullstory/484366

iacob alex

Hi Hammuraby!

Visiting  Thomasnet.com  ,I understand that the   "Hydrostatic RunWise drive system",recovers brake energy,stores for a time,and uses it LATER ,pumping the energy back for the breaking purpose.

It is as a temporary postponed,suspended relation with inertia.

Bump induction is an INSTANT relation with inertia.

As you know, when you drive ,you "feel"  the bumps immediately,as a direct relation with inertia (I call it "inertial induction" due to fact that we provoke,induce a second,high degree acceleration...).

As you see, face to face ,as I see ,the bump relation with inertia is so different:  a  retarding vs. a speedy one,or a decelerative vs.an ( greater) accelerative one.

If you need to arouse and have a greater reaction of inertia,you need a greater acceleration(Newton's Second and Third Laws).

It can be a chance for an input<output system,and for ..."free" power...

All the Bests!  /  Alex

iacob alex

...that strong vibratory motion,that you feel when driving a car,is simply a sudden interplay with inertia,due to a high velocity and changing trajectory of CoG.

Changing trajectory is the main point:you meet the inertia's answer (I like to call it inertial induction,as a rotor induces "something" in a stator).

Your car is not an unicorp(steel ball),but an assembly of thousands of spare parts,so it's normal to have a dissipated motion(including yours...)

It's an oblique collision between a relatively small mass and the Earth,comparable to the reflexibility of a light quanta on a mirror surface.

The Russian scientist Lebedev,a century ago,tested the ponderous effect of light light in , vacuum...

A bump inertial induction ,it's a "harsh" mechanical oblique reflection ,if we set this one, side by side,with an "ethereal"(light) one,but in the same conceptual line,also...let's remind the analogy of reflexion as a rebound ( Aristotle,Newton).

Without any comment,naturally we have : input(momentum)=output(momentum).

But,for a particular oscillatory weighting process(lever+swinging pendulum /see Milkovic),that I see as a continuous "bump"/changing trajectory inside a concave  surface/pivot,fulcrum,we have a "soft" answer from inertia.

More,the weighting "machine",suggests that it's possible to have a different input/output ratio.

This paradox,can be solved,if we take into consideration that in a pendular (eccentric mass) motion,we have rotational inertia.

If the fulcrum is fixed,the radial component remains "burried" inside it.

If the same fulcrum is free,the radial component is free(and "disponible") also.

A more extensive concept,defines the reflexivity as a general property of matter and energy:a sine qua non.

If we have the know-how to collect,"harvest" the so diffuse power of light ,why not to think  and test to get mechanical power with the same "idea":a surface and a focusing "technique".

Key words:reflection,concave,surface...

All the Bests!  /  Alex