Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Serious Question, Looking for ways to fund development of a new device

Started by CuriousChris, August 01, 2022, 05:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h20power

Quote from: CuriousChris on August 07, 2022, 10:59:40 PM
Everything has a harmonic frequency. Even water. The common microwave heats food primarily by causing water molecules to vibrate at around 2.4Ghz.

The lowest resonant frequency of H20 is ~22.235 GHz. But I do believe, and I could be wrong that the energy would just be re-radiated, I don't think it would cause a disassociation.

There appears to be quite a bit of scientific research around controlling the vibration modes of H2O in an effort to improve catalytic dissociation. Could be worth reading up on. for example here is one article.
https://phys.org/news/2014-05-molecular-vibrations-hydrogen.html

Hi Chris,

I took the conversation to my thread as to not clutter yours up with talk of hydrogen: [size=78%]https://overunity.com/7030/stanley-meyer-explained/msg569780/topicseen/#new[/size]

CuriousChris

Thanks @MrWayne

My intention was not so much to get "angel funding" which is one of the types of investment funding you are discussing. I guess I was more looking for "enthusiast funding" Donations or kickstarter type funding that would be provided by enthusiasts and followers. In exchange I would share (after patent application) my unique approach.

Of course the majority of people would assume I was a fake. I would if I was looking from the outside as well, however my theories are extremely easy to understand and I believe completely logical. it utilises mechanics that we have used since the dawn of time, just repurposed to suit a magnetic motor and the odd clever design feature along the way.

There is no appreciable cogging or sticky points to deal with (however I expect a nominal amount). So I believe my design will get over the biggest hurdle of a magnetic motor. unfortunately while I can test individual components against my theory, the motor has to be complete to test it in full and there are a lot of moving parts (friction is my biggest enemy), accuracy is tantamount, therefore I need to be able to have parts milled with very accurate tolerances, this is not a cheap process.

It would seem however that the type of funding  I am hoping for is not going to be achievable given the experiences discussed. therefore I will need to consider my options. Time is on my side having retired recently, however I am still a few months from actually starting a serious attempt at a build.

At the moment I am completing a renovation (final touches) on our house and building a workshop to work in. So while doing that I thought I would research what I could do to ease the financial burden.

kolbacict

Quote from: CuriousChris on August 08, 2022, 11:47:24 PM
At the moment I am completing a renovation (final touches) on our house
Those funds spent on repairs could not be used for your dreams ?  >:( >:( >:(
p.s. There is a saying, repair cannot be completed, it can only be stopped (interrupted). :)

TommeyReed

Hi CuriousChris,

I have a old saying, nobody should give anyone play money. If you have a idea and you truly believe you have something then start getting your hands dirty.

I find as insult that any grown man would ask for funding of any kind and haven't even try to build a prototype to prove something is possible.

Many hard working people are no better off then you, but we have the passion to find ways to put something together.

A simple cardboard prototype would be much better then a drawing.

You can drive around and find trash, but it could just be what you needed to get started.

I always look around, you can find just about anything if you keep looking. Go to a junk yard, I found stuff that cost pennies there.

If you wait for the money you will never get it started, like building a house; start out with a single 2x4 and you are on your way to create something special.

Tom