Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Last TPU Development On The WWW

Started by AhuraMazda, March 19, 2009, 11:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@otto

I only have one long question.

1. You know that when I talk about any of the TPU's I will always refer specifically to parts of the device itself. So my question is if we take the FTPU as an example what do you mean when you say the word "core".

Mutiple choices.
A. The top and bottom outer coil
B. The top and bottom outer ring
C. The center toroid
D. Something else in the FTPU? What?
E. None of the above. You are referring to the later donut type TPUs (STPU, 6TPU, MTPU, LTPU) and the core is the material used as the soft filling in the outer ring.

That's the only question because everything else I understand "very well". lol

Keep well.

otto

Hello all,

@wattsup

I made a 15" TPU.

The core is a copper pipe 12mm = 1/2" in diameter and the diameter of the core is exactly 15". I have 2 cores stacked.

On 1 core is a collector made with lamp wire tuned to 245kHz and the other core has also a lamp wire tuned to 35kHz. Both collectors connected in a Mobius way. No need for controls as I alreday posted today.

Otto

PS. More if needed on Monday. Its TPU time. Ciao.

MACEDONIA CD

HELOO TO ALL 

I LIKE TO SAY
  FOR DONIG AND MAKE   TPU

I THING IS IMPORTANT HOW IS MAKE COLECTORS COILS OR <RECIVERS COILS  <<

otto is  has raid to say that control coil is not very important  <only pick up coils> ;)

EMdevices

I understand the need for most people to trust in what SM has said through his correspondence to Lindsay,  But.........

He is not disclosing much as he promised, and he just puts out ideas to get people experimenting etc.., but there are a few quite reavealing statements from him, if you know what he knows.

The simplest truths about the TPU come from the video where he simply says,   to tune into a frequency that exists in the magnetic field,  NOT the electric, the magnetic. 

-right away a smart person realizes the fact that that's why his devices look like loops of coil and not dipole antennas,

-right away a smart person realizes that larger TPU areas, or diameters, allow capture of more current from a oscillating magnetic field, which is what we see in the videos,

some of you might not like to hear this, and I can understand, but the reality is, most are taking out of context what SM has said !!

Yes we can play with tubes, kicks, PC boards, transformers, etc.., but these were just stories from SM on how he came to think, and where he arived,  and where did he arrive?   

you guessed it,  AT TUNNING INTO A MAGNETIC FREQUENCY !.

So how do we tune?

Well that's the whole trick of the TPUs.  Here's some of my educated ideas:

How you tune might range from the simple concepts to the more complex ones, for example, a modern radio might use the superheterodyne principle, where one has to have a stable local oscillator and a nonlinear device for mixing the received signal, from the antenna or loop, with the local oscillator signal, and perhaps SMs device, like he says, does just that, where his antenna element is the basic loop and it's driven by low frequency (kHz range) magnetic induction.

The best solutions for the TPU in my mind are the following:

1)  parametric oscillation where the driving signal is the oscillating magnetic field that modulates the inductance of a magnetic core, much like the magnetic amplifyers used in specialty high power equipment, the energy comes from the driving magnetic force at twice the frequency of the tank resonance.

2)  high Q resonators to build up the received voltage as high as possible, and these can have different forms
  2a)   LC tank circuits built with inductors and capacitors with special attention for high Q design.
  2b)   equivalent LC tank circuits where the properties of piezzo crystals are used  (like in crystal oscillators where series resonance might be used)
  2c)  mechanical resonators driven by loop signals, and judging my TPU desings,  the magnetostricion phenomena seems to be the coupling, or tranducing phenomena from electrical signals to acoustic vibrations and the resulting acoustic standing waves in the wire, be it longitudinal (compressive acoustic waves) or torsional acoustic waves (Weidemann phenomena)
  2d) other novel phenomena, etc..

3) A mixing device, built with magnetic cores that are almost saturated and hence NONLINEAR.  Hendershots device might have fit into this category from some of the stuff I read (not his later two coil setup seen in the photo)
  3a)  with a mixing device, energy is input at one frequency and mixes with the true signal that would be higher in frequency (or lower) and shifts it down (or up).   The energy would come from both the input signal AND the received signal,  so this might appear to be OVERUNITY if one does not understand what is happening.
  3b) this is a new novel mixing AND high Q filtering/tunning idea that I've discoverd from my patent searches.  It is the idea of using the lorenthz force phenomena.  Let me illustate.  Imagine you have a conductive ring.  Now, if there's an external oscillating magnetic field with a component normal to the plane of the ring, it will induce currents in this one turn closed loop ring, big deal, you won't even feel a thing unless the magnetic field is HUGE.  But if it's small the only way to realy tell something is happening is to bring it close to an oscillating circuit and you will realize how it kills the oscillations,  we have effectively brough a loaded primary loop and formed a transformer that's shorted on the output (stepdown transformer in this case, and we are increasing the magnetic coupling , or 'K' as we bring it closer)   Ok, so what? what is this closed ring good for?   Here's where things get interesting.   The ring happens to also be resonant at ACOUSTIC frequecies (or mechanical vibratory modes), so if we have a signal high in frequency, like let's say 100 kHz, how can we use the mechanical vibratory modes which might be at 1 kHz or lower and are not even the same physical phenomena (electromagnetic vs. acoustic/mechanical vibration)?  Well, we know these lower vibratory modes are high Q, and that's what we want, but our signal is just not where it's supposed to be in frequency, but there's hope.    If we place a magnetic field transverse to the ring, and modulate it,  by the lorentz force equation in the general form of  F = I x B, where F = force, I=current induced by the external oscillating magnetic field, and B=local magnetic field that's modulated,  you can see we aready have the IDEAL MIXER, which is basicaly the MULTIPLICATION function.   These type of ideal mixers are actualy a hot topic of research in certain circles, very little info on the web. They basicaly are ideal and transduce the electrical signals at the same time, directly into mechanical vibratory signals, or frequencies.  So two functions happen at once, Mixing and transduction (or change from one form to another, in this case, from electromagnetic to mechanical)  Now,  hopefully you can see that we can mix (or multiply) the signals together and by the nature of the mixing (or multiplicaiton) function, we shift signals in frequency(check out mixing theory on the web),  so we pick the right local oscillating frequency to modulate the local magnetic field (B in the equation) and we tune just right, and when one of the mixing products  (or resultant down converted frequency) lands on the resonant mode of the ring, wallaaaaa,.... the ring will "ring" like crazy !!  i.e.,   it will VIBRATE !!!! with a high Q.     I think most people can take it from here and know how to use a vibration to generate electricity from it.  This vibration once again, is a biproduct of the

1)  LOCAL OSCILLTOR INPUT POWER
2)  RECEIVED SIGNAL POWER,

due to the high Q nature of this resonant lorentz force ideal mixer, we can get a nice powerful output signal.

So anyway, this is another hot topic, and quite a possibility in this category of TPUs.  The open TPU comes to mind when I think of these concepts.

But one thing is clear in my mind, and you can guess what that is,  the energy has to come from somewhere, and after seeing the power lines by his mansion, I don't care what anybody says that's where the power MOST LIKELY comes from.  We can agree to disagree here, but that's my stance for now untill proven otherwise.

Good luck on your receiver designs, whatever shape and form they may be !

Energy is just waiting for you to capture it and put it to use !!

EM

AhuraMazda

@Otto
It is nice to hear about your successes. I have worked on many projects for many years. One thing you learn in all these projects is that no one knows everything and different people are good at different things.

Do you have a picture of your latest TPU?