Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

XXXX IMPORTANT PATENT YOU SHOULD ALL LOOK AT XXXX

Started by AhuraMazda, March 19, 2009, 01:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhuraMazda

I have started a my TPU thread elase where but during my searches I cam across this importat patent:

Self-sustaining electric-power generator utilizing electrons of low inertial mass to magnify inductive energy

United States Patent Application 20070007844

If someone can get hold of a pdf copy of this patent in text searchable form, please either upload to this site or send me a copy or just sent me the link.

Abstract:
Electrical oscillations in a metallic “sending coil” radiate inductive photons toward one or more “energy-magnifying coils” comprised of a photoconductor or doped semiconductor coating a metallic conductor, or comprised of a superconductor. Electrons of low inertial mass in the energy-magnifying coil(s) receive from the sending coil a transverse force having no in-line backforce, which exempts this force from the energy-conservation rule. The low-mass electrons in the energy-magnifying coil(s) receive increased acceleration proportional to normal electron mass divided by the lesser mass. Secondarily radiated inductive-photon energy is magnified proportionally to the electrons' greater acceleration, squared. E.g., the inductive-energy-magnification factor of CdSe photoelectrons with 0.13× normal electron mass is 59×. Magnified inductive-photon energy from the energy-magnifying coil(s) induces oscillating electric energy in one or more metallic “output coil(s).” The electric energy output exceeds energy input if more of the magnified photon-induction energy is directed toward the output coil(s) than is directed as a counter force to the sending coil. After an external energy source initiates the oscillations, feedback from the generated surplus energy makes the device a self-sustaining generator of electric power for useful purposes.

gyulasun

Here is a link to download in PDF file, enter the patent application number in the window it asks for:

http://www.pat2pdf.org/     

rgds,  Gyula

tak22

I'm very glad you like it  :)

I openly admit it's my favourite patent and it's the idea  I am most serious about trying for a replication.
My biggest problem is that I have about 2% of my free time available for OU work. Here is the thread I
started quite a while back on the Barbat quest:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2255.0

All are encouraged to throw out ideas and join in.

tak

wattsup

AhuraMazda