Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I have solved selfrunner hoax problem once and for all! Open house my home!

Started by Butch LaFonte, March 23, 2009, 02:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: -[marco]- on March 23, 2009, 04:10:36 PM
Seriously dude why would they bother doing that...

PS what happend to the fanner stuff?
[/quote
The save the world dude, without having to put their self at risk like the post says.
The fanner is just getting better every day.
Butch

Blainiac

@La Fonte:

Yes, it's becoming more and more interesting, it looks like you're coming up with some extremely creative designs with the principle.  I've seen all of your videos, are you getting closer to anything, or were the 3D animations just for thought?

Blain
I conform to non-conformism.

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: Blainiac on March 23, 2009, 04:24:59 PM
@La Fonte:

Yes, it's becoming more and more interesting, it looks like you're coming up with some extremely creative designs with the principle.  I've seen all of your videos, are you getting closer to anything, or were the 3D animations just for thought?

Blain
Blain,
I am half way through building a test fixture to see what the pull difference is on the plates when the magnets are in hard repulsion and when the rotor and fixed magnet are at a distance from each other. It is the last test to do before clearing the way to full scale building.
Regards,
Butch

Blainiac

Butch,

That sounds great, having all of these tests before hand sounds like a great idea.  Good luck, I'll be happily watching on the sidelines...    ;D

Blain
I conform to non-conformism.

infringer

I have a real self runner its called a solar panel...

Best to invest your time and cash improving wind and solar get the manufacturing price down and improve the output of solar and wind power as well it is more possible that this will happen first so why not speed this along instead of hoaxy jokey stuff that is super secret supposedly ...
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-