Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starcruiser

Quote from: c0mster on November 13, 2006, 12:19:13 AM
I finished the first part of the rotating field. Here is a little movie that shows the rotation.
http://cmnet.ca/projects/sm/rotate.wmv

C0mster

C0mster,

Great results! Was this result with a 4 segment control coil with them wired as the tesla patent for the generator? I ask since I am working on that particular experiement as well. I am using a 555 timer circuit with transistor driver and inverter to create the alternating pulses. It appears that you are using 28 or 30 gauge wire for the coils, is this accurate?

I am using 18gauge stranded for the control coils but have not had any real success yet. I was thinking I might need to change to a solid core magnet wire.

Also, have you tried to increase the frequency of the 555 circuit yet?

Please let me know.
Regards,

Carl

c0mster

@starcruiser

Yes 4 segment coil with one wrap of 32g mag wire per segment. Same as the Tesla generator except I am using a ferrite core. I have the 555 connected to a push pull transistor setup to provide the phase 1 and I hope to get phase 2 done this week.
As I increased the frequency the BEMF spikes became very strong and cooked one of my variable resistors so I need to figure out how to stop this from happening.
Here is a movie that kinda shows the specs of the coil http://cmnet.ca/projects/roundcoil/roundcoilfull.wmv

C0mster

starcruiser

Quote from: c0mster on November 13, 2006, 11:29:20 AM
@starcruiser

Yes 4 segment coil with one wrap of 32g mag wire per segment. Same as the Tesla generator except I am using a ferrite core. I have the 555 connected to a push pull transistor setup to provide the phase 1 and I hope to get phase 2 done this week.
As I increased the frequency the BEMF spikes became very strong and cooked one of my variable resistors so I need to figure out how to stop this from happening.
Here is a movie that kinda shows the specs of the coil http://cmnet.ca/projects/roundcoil/roundcoilfull.wmv

C0mster

@C0mster,

thanks, I will take a view. My new coil setup (I made a version 2 to work on the Tesla generator patent) uses a steel 18Ga solid wire core (non insulated) as a core mass with a 4 segment control coil (18Ga) wired as in the patent with a single 16Ga stranded coil over that (I call this the output coil for the lack of a better term) and noted a skewed squarewave output when pulsing on side of the control coils. I put in 10vP-P signal and was getting out roughly 5vP-P. I am working on my driver circuits as well to get the alternating pulse right. I ran into a loading issue so this is what I am working out now. The Timer as the signal source is running at roughly 600Hz as a starting point.

I am wondering if the tranmission line approach would be workable here as jason's approach. Connecting one side of the signal source to the control coils and the other to the outter coil (open ended connections) and maybe use capacitors to tune the control coils. And see what comes out on the Collector(s)Just some ideas. This idea would not require a specialized driver circuit and could be tested on a standard TPU build (my version 1). What do you think?
Regards,

Carl

allcanadian

Hey mrd10

Here is a link which I think steven marks has probably read, because it basically outlines what the SM device is and how it works.
http://prometheus.al.ru/english/phisik/onichelson/physics.htm

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

c0mster