Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

siggy

Hi All

I'm a newbie.  I signed up after seeing the Steve Marks demo videos on youtube.  Amazed isn't the word.

I haven't read all of this thread (I hope to one day, but it's so big I may be an old man by then :o) .

Anyway, after reading some of the start of the thread & some of the end....

If Steve is helping the thread with clues then why not just publish the schematics (anonymously if need be) for the sake of humanity.  Once the plans are out there & everyone builds them then what can 'the powers that be' do.

Given the internet & the means to transmit data to everyone before being 'bumped off', why aren't inventors publishing them?

Also (kind of related) if Stoern does indeed have a free energy device, then why not publish the plans?  If it's because they want to make money, then I'm sure they will once the oil companies buy the patents out and store it with all the rest!  Such companies / inventors are part of the problem & not the solution in my opinion, greed seeming to be their ultimate motivation (except for those scared off or killed, of course).

If I was genius enough to come up with a free energy device, it'd be published on the net as soon as I'd got it working.  However, as I'm not a genius (I can set my VCR clock though :o) I wouldn't hold your breath.  Easy to say I know because nobody is holding a cheque for $x million in my face nor a knife to my kids neck.
But, as I said above, once the plans are out there what can 'they' do?

Sorry if I've covering old ground, posted in the wrong place or just annoyed you, but thought I'd chip in.

Anyway, I'll go & start reading from the start again now.

Cheers

Siggy

Grumpy

Steven has stated that the device is hushed by the US Government.  Similar to restrictions on classified information - Steven is not even supposed to talk about it to anyone without proper clearance and the need to know.  If he posted certain information, they would assume it was him and possibly file charges - sieze assets - etc.

Stefan Marinov was planning to demonstrate his device at a physics symposium - only to commit suicide (fell 4 floors - backwards) just before this event.

In both devices, the fear factor is not the aspect of free energy, but the aspect of a simple, but very powerful, destructive device.

I thought at one time that the operating principles were identical, but I think now that they are only similar.  Marinov left behind more information and, reportedly, duplications have been made, but none will come forward.

I think the understanding of the TPU is at the point that it is a radiant energy collector - ala Nikola Tesla or Henry Moray.

If you are unable to recreate the TPU - accept that fact.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

c0mster

Can anyone tell me if they think the SM TPU's coils might oscillate by means of a tank circuit ??? Is there some small capacitors in the 90V unit ???