Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

Quote from: tishatang on July 12, 2006, 03:19:52 AM
Hi all,

Links to explain maybe how Tesla, Moray and Mark get the power gain.

http://www.energyscience.org.uk/le/Le27/Berlin.htm

Aspden proposes energy gain from concentric capacitor.  Mark TPU has similar form.
Capacitor plates could be on inside and outside edges?

http://www.energyscience.org.uk/le/Le27/Notes.html

Well i have had some time to read and digest these links and it realy seems to reinforce the general narrative so far, including the most recent posts, synchonisity at its finest.

Thankyou again for sharing these with us all.

Hoppy

I have been studying the videos very carefully and finding them more impressive every time run them. However, I have one observation that I'm hoping someone else can shed some light on. Why do the two decorative floor standing lamps, when operated from the wall socket, initially glow very brightly when switched-on and then dim down? This does not seem consistent with what should happen with a normal tungsten lamp when operated on a normal mains supply. The same effect can be seen when they are plugged into the device, although the first lamp is off camera at the moment it is switched on. I have not noticed this effect on the other deomos.

MrMag

Not sure, but could it maybe be the camera iris adjusting to the additional light??

Hoppy

Quote from: MrMag on July 14, 2006, 03:16:20 PM
Not sure, but could it maybe be the camera iris adjusting to the additional light??

Maybe but why don't we see the same effect on any of the other videos?

gn0stik

I didn't like that video for the specific reason it could be dismissed too easily by the skeptics. I prefer some of the others myself. So I never really paid that much attention to it. I didn't even focus on the dimming effect, I focused on the base of the lamps.

the video where he shows the plain old utility sockets connected to the board with ten bulbs, to me is far more impressive because you know there can't possibly be any hidden power source... no base. See what I mean?

Not that I think the video is invalid or anything like that, just not much use in a debate against disbelievers.