Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oouthere

Speaking of turbines:  http://www.rexresearch.com/meyers/meyers.htm

I've often wondered if placing a number of cores north to south and somehow pulsing them to the earth frequency would form a blocking effect of the field.  If the 1st core were to block the field from the second, this may cause the second core to charge 180 degrees out of phase which would then pulse the third core...... but how could even consider looping something like this is beyond me.  Unless the turbine effect is more of a partial field blocking which allows it to step around the torroid, which would also mean that some windings would be 100% output and others only a partial.

I believe Hendershots first self runner had to be aligned south to north which could indicate an in-line coring system versus the torroid which would always place a couple of windings (when wound like petals on a flower) in a north-south configuration.  Just thinking out loud....

Rich

hartiberlin

Quote from: mannix on February 07, 2006, 01:41:45 AM

So here is what i have found out 22 turns of 23/0076 lamp wire around a 10
inch wood former . there are capacitors but no info on them. I have used a
14 inch wheel plastic wheel trim with 22 turns of lamp wire and ,wavin a
magnet over the coil gives a rf output which i have not been able to explain
yet.

Where did this info come from Lindsay ?

Why does there come up an RF burst, when waiving a magnet over this
coil ?
How did you measure it ?
Thanks.

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

rensseak

You just read the quote info of my posting!

javascript:void(0);
Grin

rensseak

Quote from: mannix on February 10, 2006, 03:23:58 AM
Yes ,
That was a very early experiment  It was RF pickup !
I had to hold the magnet ..it was thru my body!

That Info came from somebody who spoke to somebody who saw the cross section that was cut from the coil.

The Rf source turned out to be  a plastic welderacros the road . It it strange that somebody would respond to that now after all these years.

I had even forgotten that I posted that!

By the way it was years ago and your reference gives the impressin that it was yesterday!

I hope you can see how mis leading this could be

Lindsay Mannix

To bad, no answer of my question!

Today i was reading about magnet resonanz imaging and how it works. Maybe the cork like core is a organic material and because of pleacing a magnet it gives a stronger signal from the Schumannfrequenz.

Unfortunately I do not have measuring instruments, therefore i can only guess.

Norbert