Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

@ Marco,
this might be an optical illusion from this angle of viewpoint.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

hi Dave,
could you please try this attached to this posting circuit with your ignition coil please and post some
scope shots ?

Please try to use a low capacitive diode, if you have one,
as the capacitance of the nonconducting diode layer will have some influence
on the k?cks.
You can see this, if you put a  Nanofarad capacitor in parallel with the diode...

Many thanks.
P.S: and please don?t ground the scope!
It must be floating versus your house ground !

PaulLowrance

Quote from: PaulLowrance on September 20, 2006, 12:37:24 PM
Quote from: ctglabsA good book about this is "Secrets of Cold War Technolgy - Project HAARP and Beyond" by Gary Vassilatos.  I also recommend the Tesla Longitudinal waves work from Borderlands research.  There is not really any online research about it.
Thanks, I'll have to get that book.  As for Borderlands research, their work is valuable, but some of their experiments are flawed such as the on suggesting fast than light speed. Don't get me wrong, I know fast than c is possible, but not as simple as they suggest and not in their experiments.

All theories are great and we should test them. Eventually someone will create the smoking gun and publish the detailed build instructions so that anyone can build it; i.e., a machine that is self-running (closing the loop).  That will be some day!  Perhaps the machine will be created by accident or perhaps a theory will lead someone into designing a self-running "free energy" machine on paper that will work when built.  If a theory is detailed enough and correct then it will lead to the smoking gun.  If not, then oh well, back to the drawing board, lol.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's experimental and research results.

Paul Lowrance

This book, Secrets of Cold War Technology - Project HAARP and Beyond is out of print. It's out of date at least in the U.S. Although Amazon UK claims to have some for sell:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Secrets-Cold-War-Technology-Project/dp/0932813801

There's a story in San Diego, CA, USA that is selling it, but I think their web page is out of date. I'll send them an email to find out.
http://www.thebooktree.com/mindcont.html

Paul Lowrance

hartiberlin

Quote from: ctglabs on September 19, 2006, 10:19:07 AM
Dear all,

I was thinking.  The capacitors in the large TPU are clearly electrolytic, and given their size, of fairly high capacitance.  Correct me if I am wrong, but using electrolytic capacitors in a tuned or resonant circuit is not recommended as they will explode?  Non-polarised capacitors must be used?

I think it is more likely the electrolytic caps are there to power the circuit in the middle and are continually replenished by the system?  If there are two oscillators for two frequencys, perhaps they have one cap each to power them, kind of keep the power more stable and prevent frequency shift?

That is right, they probably are capacitors after some diodes which store a charge only and have only pulsed DC on it,
so they are only there to extract energy.

The 2 yellow capacitors in the center seem to be the alufoil type capacitors who are used to control the
frequencies and which have AC on them !

Also given the size of these capacitors and the torroid inductors in the middle, you judge the frequency to be very low?

I have been thinking also about counter rotating mangetic fields.  If you have counter rotating fields at the same frequency, there could be standing waves created in the collector coils.  As per Jerry Bayles AG work shows and Prof Stavros of Greece, that standing waves created in matter, can represent negative energy.  If negative energy is then created in the collector coils, this could explain the excess energy.  But then we know the coils heat up, so this wouldnt tally?  They should infact cool...?

How do you define negative energy ?

If no Barkhausen effect resonance is used to extract the power from iron coils, then
I guess it must be some kind of Lentz law violation, if only copper coils are used.
[/quote]

Also, if the difference frequency or interefernce or beat frequency of the two is 7.8Hz, is this able to somehow extract excess energy by connecting with the schumman resonance.  Normally I wouldn't even bother mentioning that due to the weakness of the earths field, etc, but perhaps something else can go on when standing waves are involved?

Yes,could be, that he is using 2 frequencies with  a beat frequency, which he winds up so the thing is
like a vortex and sucks in external magnet field energy.
This also seems to be logical when you remember, that Steven spoke about the
compass that spun up inside the center... although he never demonstrated it inside any video.
I would love to see a video about the compass spin up inside the center..

hartiberlin

Quote from: ctglabs on September 20, 2006, 12:00:25 PM
Jason!

I have tried to perform a simlar test as you.  I have tested a torroid with another coil rapped around it at 90 degrees.  Then I have tested sine and square waves.  I am surprised to find that square waves can induce a perfect sinewave in the second coil, but a sine wave on the input just makes a small mess on the output.  Also I have only few turns on the output, yet I can measure better voltage than the input.

I have tested the output by loading with 1ohm/5watt non-inductive resistor, the results can be seen below.  By the way, I forgot to test with input ground floating, will try that later!

For better tests I will need to build a square wave pulse circuit at the resonant frequency (determinded by scope sweep), then I can run off a battery and measure DC power used on the INPUT to I can compare easier.

Please note the input signal is in RED, the output in BLUE.

(note- first pic should say unloaded, not inloaded)

Regards,

Dave.

Hi Dave,
why do your input wave do not show up on your scope as sine and square waves ?
Is this indeed the current from the input waves ?
BTW, great experiments you are doing!
Please keep rambling on and explain in easy words the condition for the
Hooper E-Field with these circuits.Many thanks for all the insights !
Regards, Stefan.