Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMM

Hey,
Has anybody tried using segments of wire all in parallel as the collector coil.  I remember a post saying it would allow more current to be taken.

Mike

raburgeson

People say they want totally independent control of distribution of the coil rotation. It's simple take 2 12 volt motors mount them in a box (Plastic probably) run them independently with 2 cheap train transformers. Put a plastic plate with 2 holes to fit past the armitures. Place 2 large plastic washers over the armitures that have a large enough diameter to hold 4 contacts bent to make contact with the distributor disks. Make 2 metal disks drill in the center to fit the armature with nylon bushings availible in your area. Paint epoxy on motor side, might have made a lock screw on this side,leave a 90 degree V point end towards the center hole. Make brushes from brass shim stock, it's springy. Cut the back so it is a male spade. Input power goes to the unpainted side. The brush you make for it can be mounted anywhere, make it too long you will need fairly thick stock. Anytime after the plastic washer is set in place you can drill a small hole just outside the edge, screw in a flat head screw for a set screw. Then you can loosen it and set the timing. Wire 1 motor clockwise the other counter-clockwise. If you want to input several signals at once make a spade harness, crimp several wires onto a female spade and put males on the other ends. Turn the whole assembly upside down and cut some thin strips of plastic and an old soldering iron and plastic weld the box in place. That way you wont be forever rebending your contacts.
I just found 2 old sewing machine motors but am still looking for lower draw dc, I'll get them by the weekend.

mrd10

Hi All,

I have been reading all, and have been thinking about this alot, and this is what I will start off with after I finish up torbays magnet motor/gen
which is in the magnets section in this forum.

The picture I pasted, I believe holds some of or all of the key, and is what i will be starting off with, it was one of the pics on this forum under the stevens files:- http://www.overunity.com/stevenmark/ I know someone mentioned this already, but it hit me on how he has made these devices

From the videos look at the solid versions, looks very similar to the naked one Ive attached,  look where the output wires are, I believe he is feeding two different frequencies into two seperate sections of coil but on one of the rings, these coils are as shown in the pic, and the magnet on the back has something to do with it as well. I'm new to transformers as such, but i've been trying to learn by reading and understanding, it's like i can't stop thinking about it, as i play it in my mind over and over

Just thought I'd give everyone some direction of what they should try first.

cheers,

Mrd

raburgeson

Has anyone rotated the fields fast yet. Did you get a light head throb at a very slow speed? would litz wire be better for the inside coil?

raburgeson

So far I'm just puting in 5 volt dc and trying to see if I get noise generation. Steven said to experiment to learn what the interaction of the coils do. I'm not as far advanced as most in here, I'm just looking and trying to learn. I haven't even read all the posts yet so I'm keeping this low voltage for the moment. I could add a signal from a noise generator, that might be interesting, or maybe hook up sterrio output to it to find out what's better rock or country. Actually I would like to see how the fields interact first.

Coiling does suck doesn't it and had super glue screw up my insulation and there by not stick. Ended up using duco cement and a quick tie gun to hold things in place over night, I could use some good ideas on wrapping also.