Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beslaurentius code or how to harness the Mikovic pendulum power on a Bessler way

Started by woopy, March 30, 2009, 08:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

@ hansvonlieven

thank's for explanation

it is a very good idea to harness the Milkovic2 stages pendulum power and to perhaps measure if there is more output than input on the swing as claimed by the inventor

but what i am trying to do with the beslaurentius code is to use   the gravity (not a push as per Milkovic system) to swing the pendulum and store the energy of this swing and use it back with the ratchet to motorise the wheel

until now with a single fulcrumswing the wheel turn just less of a 1/2 turn   so if every thing goes " right"  and as 1 single swing give almost 1/2 turn i would be inclined to think that a wheel with more fulcrums could close the loop  ;)

but don't worry Hans so long i have not made it, i can only dream to this possibility   and as you can see in my previous post i made a lot of experiments that would have work in my thought but did'nt in reality

and now back to the workshop for the best   :) or the worse :(       anyway there is always something to learn  ;D

cheers

Laurent

hansvonlieven

G'day Laurent,

I have just sent you a PM. As to the Milkovic thing, I have done a lot of work on this and have, like all the others, not found anything exciting. His theory is wrong and he is a bit of a scam merchant. He knows it's not overunity, that is why he is still pushing it with his finger after all those years.

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

woopy

@ Hans

very good info on your PM

as per Milkovic i don't know if he is or not overunity

but for today what is a good new is that i put in a small idea on this forum   and thank's to you i got back a great info       this is perhaps the ideaoverunity  not so bad so far  :)

and i go on  the hard way with  the  swing accumulation of  energy on my wheel

cheers

Laurent

mondrasek

Quote from: woopy on March 30, 2009, 05:59:50 PM

@Mondrasek
i did  use WM2d to simulate a similar systsem (if you go to "energeticforum.com° and Peter  lindemann "The mechanical engine" thread  you will see that i got a really impressive simulated result )    but than i built it  it  and it did not work :-\

that's why i build every thing and my goal in this topic is not to know if WM2d is good or not but to test and feel the real thing and share the resul

Laurent,

As I said before:  "A simulation is not perfect, but if no OU tendencies are apparent in the sim, I don't think a build would show more potential.  Plus it's a great way to try many ideas quickly as well as find what optimizes even those that do not work."

There are many paths from a concept to an actual constructed device.  After design and before a build a simulation can be a very useful step.  It can help to optimize a design as well as validate and predict performance.  But of course a final build is always necessary since even the best simulations are approximations.  And it is fairly easy to make devices in a simulation work better than in real life (where they might not work at all) since you can choose material properties that are not available in the real world as well as manipulate forces like friction and air resistance to your advantage.  But I believe it is more likely to produce a sim that works while the real device will not than to produce a real device that works when the sim fails.  At least if the sim is produced properly and the software is written well.

I've attached a simple sim for what you showed at the beginning of this thread.  Good luck with your idea.

M.

woopy

@ Mondrasek

hoaooowww !  :o

if in this forum there would be more people like you , i mean that stay on the thread and directly bring corresponding stuff      every thing woul get much  much better

your sim is fantastic  and is very close to what happens in reality on my bench      and correspond with what  i can feel with my hands    bravo man bravo

i suppose that you know WM2d very well and please go on with so excellent sim

and of course i can not prevent me to ask you    please  do the same  but this time with 5 fulcrums

thank's a lot for sharing

Laurent