Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beslaurentius code or how to harness the Mikovic pendulum power on a Bessler way

Started by woopy, March 30, 2009, 08:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondrasek

Hans,

I only tried it on the Lindemann concept, and that was 99% outline, but heavily poupated with complex shapes.  I thought it might be the limitations of my computer here at work.  Didn't bother to try on my home system.  Shame.  I thought it would be nice to post video's of simulations especially since others had posted video's of animations.  I know I enjoyed seeing how the program predicted elements would interact, even though the entire concept performed so poorly.

So you know of no fix within WM2D?  I might have to fire up a video capture program if this comes up often.

M.

hansvonlieven

I don't know of any fix, sorry. But you are right, on the more complex arrangements WM2D has a tendency to shit itself and not only on the video rendering either.

Unfortunately its the best of a bad lot of simulators  >:(

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

woopy

@ grayone

in this design i don't use chaos pendulums but on the contrary the aim is to get a very regular swing by controling the speed of rotation

thank's for interest

@ Hans

pleased to get your attention

can you detail your design as i did in the above code    i mean could you make a phase after phase description of your drawing's code   so i can better understand    thank's

@Mondrasek
i did  use WM2d to simulate a similar systsem (if you go to "energeticforum.com° and Peter  lindemann "The mechanical engine" thread  you will see that i got a really impressive simulated result )    but than i built it  it  and it did not work :-\

that's why i build every thing and my goal in this topic is not to know if WM2d is good or not but to test and feel the real thing and share the results

@all

the cost  of this proto is about 20 bucks and 2 hours of work      so please feel free to go on

i can say you that when you feel the swing and induced movements with your fingers you understand much easier what is going on

all the best

Laurent

I

hansvonlieven

@ woopy,

This is really very simple. Both arms are mounted on the same axle as the wheel and are free to turn. When the arms go up one engages the ratchet wheel as the other one idles, the reverse is true on the downstroke. The wheel turns in one direction only, variations in stroke length don't matter.

Hope this drawing is clearer.

Hans von Lieven

hansvonlieven