Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Prof Fu's violates 2nd Law - photos & video proof

Started by Philip Hardcastle, March 31, 2009, 09:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Hardcastle

Hi guys,

You posted me as I was doing my response so I did not see what you said and was not ignoring you.

I 100% agree with the "in a perfect world" ideal.

However even the best get it wrong, consider Thalidomide and others (cold fusion).

If I could post the video I could write about 10,000 words.

There are things that correlate with the theory far more than the obvious negatives of doing it on his dining room table etc.

As you know I have my own ideas but his is ready to go and I think it would be good for all if the argument was settled one way or the other.

I see you gave a refernce to Professor Germano D'Abramo, well he and I have been having a good natter for the past week. He believes Curled thermionic is correct.

however rather than seeking to be the first I just want whoever is already there to get the opporunity.

Fu is not a well man and I think his instant preparedness to go wherever I ask him to prove his device speaks volume for his conviction and passion.

I doubt he will ever see before he dies a 100KW thermionic free energy source the size of a car battery. however if the 2nd lot is proved violated we will.

Regards

Phil

PS, I do not mind a bit of rough and tumble and I can take a joke guys.

tinu

Hi Phil,

Ok. I think I understand the difficulties of pursuing certain ideas in a given political& social framework, as I came from a former communist country. Point taken. Applauds for the attitude of Prof Fu.

I shall wait for new facts given your envisaged approach, in the light of the above-expressed methodological concerns. Please spend the available resources wisely if you decide to investigate. I would have no problems in receiving&analyzing data that was not taken in the presence of witnesses as I’m totally confident Prof Fu would never go to use such con methods neither to falsify his experimental data. I just suspect an over-optimistic approach and a great desire to leave a scientific discovery behind his life-time work.

I however remain concerned of other factors and consequently I respectfully call for a solid methodological approach because at the levels of power of pico of femto Watt it is very easy to be misled. For instance, in the light of my possible explanation, a slowly varying external field (i.e. the bare fluctuations of the Earth magnetic field or minute fluctuations of the magnetic field that are commonly neglected due to their magnitude, fluctuations given by movement of magnetic masses/traffic, by change in temperature of the metallic structure of the buildings etc etc) may be more than enough to fully power the device. A Faraday cage will not help in respect to impeding such slowly changing magnetic fields, hence more experimental precautions are necessary. Ensuring the presence of witnesses may be beneficial for credibility but this would be one of my last concerns.

I look forward to hearing news on the developments, especially those confirming that in the long run and in the absence of magnetic field fluctuations the output power is not drifting towards or fading out to zero.

Best regards,
Tinu

Philip Hardcastle

After I most politely told Fu my ideas to get more output he now refuses to talk to me.

So we will not see Fu in USA or Australia.

However I still say that Fu was the first.

Phil H