Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Prof Fu's violates 2nd Law - photos & video proof

Started by Philip Hardcastle, March 31, 2009, 09:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Hardcastle

Professor Xing Yong Fu of Shanghai University presented a paper some years ago suggesting that the use of magnets could bias thermionic emissions in one direction and thus cause a current flow.

To prove this he made a Valve (FX1-1) with 2 identical side by side electrodes coated with Ag-O-Cs which emits a significant amount of electrons thermionically at room temperature (about 15uA per cm2). When a magnetic field was introduced he argued electrons could curl from A to B but not from B to A. The paper was essentially ignored though it appears nobody found a cogent argument against the theory. So simple was the idea that when it was brought to my intention I thought it must be a joke otherwise it would be World news.

I have come to communicate with Professor Fu and he provided me with a DVD with a 280Meg video of his experiment, and some photos of key points.

I have looked at that video many many times and I know it says the 2nd Law is smashed. I know Dr Fu is 100% genuine. He deserves the recognition having put in decades of work towards free energy.

How do we make the World look at and admit he has produced free energy (even though it is miniscule)

Philip Hardcastle

ramset

Philip Hardcastle

Smashing in this case is a good thing

Can you share the info/video's?

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Philip Hardcastle

Philip Hardcastle

Here are some pictures

1 with no magnetic field 0.4E-13V
2 with magnet pointing South + 8.0E-13V
3 with magnet pointing North. - 8.7E-13
4 Professor Fu

Note on the video this is clear to see but on photos the meter is hard to read.

On Video the magnet is reversed many times.

If anyone can tell me how to reduce 280Meg video to size permitted to this site it would be good.

Philip Hardcastle

Correction to last post

No mag 0.0
Mag South = + 8.7E-14v
Mag North  = - 7.4E-14v