Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how the major systems on a pleiadian saucer, work.

Started by nitinnun, April 01, 2009, 10:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Atlastired on September 27, 2010, 07:25:40 AM
Lenard Rays...

http://www.lateralscience.co.uk/lenard/index.html

"he was the outspoken proponent of the idea that Germany should rely on "Deutsche Physik" and ignore what he considered the fallacious and deliberately misleading ideas of "Jewish physics", by which he meant chiefly the theories of Albert Einstein, including "the Jewish fraud" of relativity"

Lenard Rays dont produce a vacuum, and to generate a little ray it needs 200000 volt of energy.

So by wrongly assuming that a vacuum is create it will be needed billions of volts to have a flux big enaugh to deal with a UFO size

What will be the energy used to power that monstruous Lenard Rays generator for that ficticious vacuum?
Pedal power? Solar LOL

Maybe Rabbi Billy Meier could pull another lunatic explaination from his ass

I have already stated in a previous post that the cathode rays do not directly produce the vacuum. It is the ability of the surrounding medium to absorb the disassociated molecules after they are deformed or ionized by the cathode/lenard rays. The quicker the deformed molecules or ions are absorbed into the surrounding atmosphere, the greater the intensity of the vacuum; the greater the thrust available to the craft.

I have also already stated high voltage and current is needed.  There are several methods used by the saucer in which it can generate the necessary energy requirements for it's method of operation and have a surplus.  I'll post a few of the methods in subsequent posts.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Atlastired

Quote from: gravityblock on September 27, 2010, 07:38:00 AM
Subsequent experiments showed that the electrons emanating from cathode ray tubes could break down the atmosphere and set free hydrogen which then also became ionized.  It may well be that these rays break the atmosphere down completely, and set free the nuclei, which they subsequently join up with, thus producing the amount of hydrogen that has been observed.

GB

This is not a vacuum, dumdum

Where is your psychotic vacuum??????

Even if you create a vacuum with you death ray gun, the vacuum will be filled with the surrounding air before looking to pull the massive weight of the UFO!

Wow you are breaking records...
Like Philipp Lenard said: Another case of "fallacious and deliberately misleading Jewish Physics"

Atlastired

Quote from: gravityblock on September 27, 2010, 08:01:08 AM
I have already stated in a previous post that the cathode rays do not directly produce the vacuum. It is the ability of the surrounding medium to absorb the disassociated molecules after they are deformed or ionized by the cathode/lenard rays. The quicker the deformed molecules or ions are absorbed into the surrounding atmosphere, the greater the intensity of the vacuum; the greater the thrust available to the craft.

Hydrogen do not get absorbed from the surrounding medium without a chemical reaction, the ionised form takes time to react with the surrounding media, like dissolving salt in water..
So the only way Hydrogen/Dissociated molecules will get absorb by the surronding atmosphere quickly enaugh is by a pressure differential, and you vacuum is where its gonna stay...

LOL

gauschor

Very interesting topic: I have read the same things, that when creating low pressure / vacuum on 1 side - a very heavy object can be lifted easily due to the pressure difference. This principle certainly applied to the Repulsine of Viktor Schauberger. Of course this device did make a hell lot of noise - while the UFOs are almost completely silent. Therefore I also believe that this kind of pressure difference is probably made with huge electrostatic charges. A simple Wimshurst device will not be able to generate enough I'm afraid, unless there is mechanism to amplify the power (maybe a mechanism also used at the Methernita Testatika). Maybe it can be "excited" in a way that does not require much power but has a huge effect... I guess one needs a very strong electrostatic generator producing millions of volts potential difference to research in this area.

gravityblock

Quote from: Atlastired on September 27, 2010, 08:05:09 AM
This is not a vacuum, dumdum

Where is your psychotic vacuum??????

Even if you create a vacuum with you death ray gun, the vacuum will be filled with the surrounding air before looking to pull the massive weight of the UFO!

Wow you are breaking records...
Like Philipp Lenard said: Another case of "fallacious and deliberately misleading Jewish Physics"

Look at the tremendous amount of heat generated from NASA's space shuttles on re-entry.  The space shuttle doesn't even come close to the speeds achieved by the UFO's.  You really think the surface of the UFO's are making contact with the atmosphere?  They don't.  They are always moving in a vacuum and they use what nature has freely given to them, which is the atmospheric pressure to create a potential to move their craft.  If you don't want to believe this, then this is fine with me.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.