Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Borderland Sciences Problem?

Started by giantkiller, April 03, 2009, 04:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

I have been trying to order from Borderland sciences for 2 weeks now.
Their fax is busy and they don't return the phone calls. Has anybody heard of any problems or trouble there?

--giantkiller.

amigo

@gk

Last time I spoke to Chris (Titan) he had trouble paying rent due to low funds, which is really a shame because BSRF is such a fine establishment that brought out many great publications into light.

I bought a dozen items last year and have not had any problems at all. Actually, I was missing one item and Chris sent it few weeks later with no questions asked.

I hope that lack of communication right now is just something temporary and that BSRF will not go away...

giantkiller

Quote from: amigo on April 04, 2009, 06:22:56 PM
@gk

Last time I spoke to Chris (Titan) he had trouble paying rent due to low funds, which is really a shame because BSRF is such a fine establishment that brought out many great publications into light.

I bought a dozen items last year and have not had any problems at all. Actually, I was missing one item and Chris sent it few weeks later with no questions asked.

I hope that lack of communication right now is just something temporary and that BSRF will not go away...

Thanks.
If you search across the web you find some of them in other places, all over. shipping would almost double the price besides all that navigating.

jadaro2600