Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stator and Rotor how to make help needed!

Started by infringer, April 05, 2009, 10:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

OK we surely need a complete parts list and tools listing!

I am not seeing a lot I need 12 in wood discs 9 in wood discs how many

1/2" threaded rod sure but what lengths ?

I guess before I go further I need to know the exact parts needed sure I have some and I started a parts listing but you are going about this in a very well thought manner sure but it is your thoughts so I will need your thinking to complete the parts list and tools list needed right now so I can have everything I need to work at my side!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

clflyguy

@Infringer-
  Hoss, this project is too simple for me to have to sit down and make you out a parts list. Except for how ever you are going to stand
this machine up, whether it be framework, guy wires or sky hook, everything is in the drawings. I don't know exact dimensions for your
wheel hubs because you haven't got them yet, so how can I tell you exact dimensions for the discs? Are you going to use 1/2" or 5/8"
plywood to build it? I don't know... How long should the threaded rod be? --Break out a damned tape measure and figure it out! There is
an element of design and building skills involved here that require the builder (you) to take a little initiative. This is not some patented off
the shelf design, however it is a simple and very straightforward design guaranteed to work if you if you build it anywhere near correctly.
  My suggestion to you at this point is this: sit down with a couple pieces of blank paper, a couple of pencils and a good eraser and
draw everything. Label everything. Count everything. It doesn't have to be full size, or exactly to scale, all it has to do for you is
establish in your minds eye exactly what it will look like when finished. This technique has worked for me since I was literally a child.
  Sorry for the scolding, but you're a big boy now-  Later, after it is finished you will do an "As Built" drawing (or I will, when you send me all of the dimensions) and compile a final parts list. Be safe, have fun...

infringer

My original goal was to have a full guide with a parts list everything required so that everyone could do this easily and cheaply to help cut costs and trials and errors of others a real working form of free power not some magnetic coil magic watt thief that gets energy from the Hoover and back emf kicks from the gravitons riding on a frequency equal to the sq root of pie + a factor of x to the z power...

Real working free energy is here and it can be accomplished with magnets wow a magnetic motor with free fuel? Why don't folks jump in it just floors me they'll spend tons of time and money on some wacky claims. Victory stares them in the face its like looking a gift horse in the mouth.

I will be watching the thread and I will post a photo when I am done some time down the road I guess but I am still open to ideas for improvement to the design obviously things can always be improved through creative thinking.

But according to clfyguy folks there is enough information here to build away so let the replications begin!

-infringer-

infringer

For your offline viewing pleasure I have taken the liberty to archive the complete thread for you up until this point for archival reasons.

http://rapidshare.com/files/226539522/VWAT_build_thread.rar.html

-infringer-

clflyguy

Was that sarcasm? Do you have a specific question? If so, ask. I was not kidding about everything being there. I personally have no interest in microscopically documenting a simple barrel vawt build, but I certainly wouldn't attempt to stand in your way if it is your wish to do so. If it is not offensive to you, may I ask your age? Perhaps I have inadvertantly overestimated your comfort level
with this project. If so, then,please ask specific questions and I will help you as much as possible. Have you made your coil winder yet? Split your barrels yet? Figured your working diameter yet?
The number of plywood discs of each size you need are on the drawings, did you look at them carefuly? Are you upset because I said you need to sand the rotors more?
  If you want to drop me a personal note, I gave you my email address a few posts back. I'm not sure what your point was in the last post, and if you don't feel comfortable talking about it in an open
forum then email me directly and we can talk.