Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why did Laithwaite's set escape into the deep space

Started by soliris, February 08, 2009, 12:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Dufresne

Quote from: soliris on February 09, 2009, 05:02:27 AM
About Laithwaite, I nerver forget experiments like that one, and I could find  again the references in my archive library (I hope you understand the words I'm using). Do you want the whole story ?

I was just curious, and a little surprised. If you have a reference or link, or it is a file you can send me then I would like to have it. If it is too much trouble, then please don't bother (and by the way, votre anglais est excellent.) Thank you for the offer either way.

Quote from: soliris on February 09, 2009, 05:02:27 AM
But we are talking about energy; more and more in my mind, and following the former studies, there is no difference between "free energy" and "antigravity"; antigravity is simply the force of "aether" to push and get taken off something; when you "let enter" this primary energy with any process, you notice that it never stops to enter, you can see special effects like sudden invisibility, non-inertial movements...

I agree in principle. I'd really rather be working on propulsion but right now, energy is more important. But I also feel that if I manage to tap into zero point energy then I will also be able to control gravity.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

spacetrax

Hi Soliris,
thanks for answering. I know about tensegrity, it is only quite hard to figure it out how to apply the theory. Realising that would be a breakthrough.

Quote from: soliris on February 10, 2009, 11:02:48 AM
hi Spacetrax

Do you know the new science of tensegrity?
In architecture, tensegrity is the best choice between the pile of bodies (mass) and the forces that unite them (coherence)

Physicists of the 20th century are only interested in the center of mass of a system or object, but they do not take into account the existence of central coherence, which brings together all the forces of traction within this same system into a single point...

There is a permanent transfer of energy (aether) between the center of mass and center of coherence.

To come to the experience of antigravity, we must expulse artificially  the cohesion center of a rotating system, and ensure that it comes above the turning device; to achieve this, we must "break the form" by a special movement ...

But this it's a question of time to realize it, and it's also question for me to understand a little more the basic law behind this experience:  the expansion of energy, which offsets the law of dispersion (entropy).

soliris, who is very slow, but advances surely.

Honni soit qui mal y pense!

soliris

Hi Steven :   the references will follow in the next days; or a complete file .

Hi Spacetracks:  We could create a new camera ( by the variation of 3 vibration data ) to observe the thin tracks of the traction energy in a wall...or the large cords in the far space.  The camera of Coggins ( http://fr.auraimaging.net/auracamera.shtml)  must be seriously improved to see these facts (The people in the store ""Winfalcon"", Brighton, England, told me that whole classes of students come to photograph themselves. But in this case, we talk about "aura", and it's another topic)

Why are scientists not interested in the modulation of perception ?    :o

maddness

Informative blogs ever much 156-215 viewed, after a long time I found that type of site. I love to reading blogs because 1Y0-456 there are many new information and updates and your article have good information 1Y0-A05 I like it thanks for sharing.i bookmarked this site and emailed it to a few friends, your post was that great, keep it up.i will come back here to see more updates in future 1Y0-A06 as well.my best wishes for you always so keep it up.regards

CompuTutor