Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Onlooker Murdered Like a Dog in the Street by Police at G20 Protest

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 08, 2009, 03:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

"Moments after the assault on ­Ian Tomlinson was captured on video, he ­suffered a heart attack and died."

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=315113

I guess this is what the criminally owned and controlled media meant by their headlines and lead-ins "Protesters Clash With Police".

Funny, I haven't heard of any charges made against the uniformed murderer in the "media", and I rather doubt the scumbag will get anything more than a minor suspension...with full pay of course.

And the coward even did it from behind.

Jackboot murderous Police and media murderers by proxy is what they are.

Bastards

robbie47

Go somewhere else with your political stuff.
This is a forum that deals with technology.

Cap-Z-ro

Maybe you should take up the matter up with Stefan the owner/moderator of this forum...and who placed this category on the forum...just for this type of information.

Mainly because bullies like you, who like to decide for others what they should read are responsible for suppressing beneficial technological advances.

So buzz off...and stop making such an asshole out of yourself.

If you are simply a kneejerk asshole...in future, it might be a good idea in future, not to go barging into forums and attempt to bully its established members.

By doing just that, you have painted yourself as at best a cyber bully...or at worst a paid disinformation agent which troll internet forums trying to suppress the truth...neither is good.

Such is your position now...and as a result you will be looked upon with suspicion and derision on this forum.

An apology may be in order, if you wish to temper your newly acquired idiot/asshole status.

Back on topic...thugs in police uniform seem to becoming more blatant in their thuggery...they have to know everybody has cell phone cameras today.

Their smug complacency is a very scarey indicator of what is to come.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Guardian video reveals police attack on man who died at G20 protest

Ian Tomlinson, the man who died at last week's G20 protests in London, was attacked from behind and thrown to the ground by a baton-wielding police officer in riot gear, dramatic footage obtained by the ­Guardian shows..

Moments after the assault on ­Tomlinson was captured on video, he ­suffered a heart attack and died.

The Guardian is preparing to hand a ­dossier of evidence to the police ­complaints watchdog. It sheds fresh light on the events ­surrounding the death of the 47-year-old newspaper seller, who had been on his way home from work when he was confronted by lines of riot police near the Bank of England.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/apr/07/ian-tomlinson-g20-death-video

If you or I clubbed a person to death in the street from behind in front of police and on video...do you think someone would have to spoon feed a police agency with evidence in order for us to be arrested on murder charges ?

I think not.

Criminal bastards

kinesisfilms

Quote from: robbie47 on April 08, 2009, 03:49:18 PM
Go somewhere else with your political stuff.
This is a forum that deals with technology.

.....this person should be taken note of......something is not right.