Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Gravity Rolling 01...

Started by iacob alex, April 10, 2009, 01:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

...you can find at   www.geocities.com/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text013.jpg   ,as an easygoing design : less spare parts and smaller friction(due to  translational rolling motion on a plane surface).

All the Bests! / Alex

Fred Flintstone

It would work going downhill but to me it looks like it will stop when the weight at the bottom hits the ground. Very cool idea. Build one and see!

Fred

AB Hammer

Quote from: iacob alex on April 10, 2009, 01:10:44 AM
    ...you can find at   www.geocities.com/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text013.jpg   ,as an easygoing design : less spare parts and smaller friction(due to  translational rolling motion on a plane surface).

All the Bests! / Alex

Greetings jacob alex

I had already built one. It was different but the same principle. The problem with this approach is it will hit the ground and the lower door works like scotching a tire to keep a wheel from rolling.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

iacob alex

Hi AB Hammer!
If you say that happens this kind of problem,then read the suggestion up-there ,from the topic "Sensitize more your model...".

Hi P-Motion!
Anyway,for the beginning,we have two steps;
    -how to make it self-turning,due to gravity.

-how to take out some "free" power.

For this,the torque difference must work enough time...and a two spokes configuration is preferable to a many(>2) spokes one.

The favorable circumstance is that the kinetic power increases rapidly with the time factor,so we can store more energy in some way(rotational inertia...),so to use after,to "remake" the start point and to draw out power"

All the Bests! / Alex.

iacob alex

Hi P-Motion !

I understand you,but here we have a simple procedure problem :test or simulate/,work on or look at/.climb the tree or think about that.

In a "computer kids vs. garage people " contest,when a device is so simple,the winners will be those,with  a better tool:the hand,the thinking hand,the intuition-hand ...

Why? Because in the case of a "classic" nonlinear process (pendulum),we have not the appropiate mathematics...

Really we have it(eccentric mathematics=supermathematics),but the science is made by humans ,and the truth ,for the moment has a thin voice .

This is why,I believe in an irrefutable proof ;the reality on the table,the facts not the words.

Now,I am not in a situation to make tests(temporary resident...),as in past times...sorry!

All the Bests! / Alex