Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Nabo00o

Everybody has their own interests and opinions, we all must deal with it. And this place should be free as in free speech, without any big restrictions or "laws" with the following punishments. Places like this, both forums and wiki's especially are almost solely based on cooperation and idea exchange governed by mutual interests, so should the "laws" be, and only if it is serious enough should a moderator be involved in banning or restriction of any troublesome individuals.

This is also one of the prime reasons to why forums like this can grow to such immense sizes and diversities, which we need.
Its more like, follow your heart than follow the law; do what you think is best community or please 'shut up'  ;)
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

Michelinho

Nabo00o,

Then why are we having this thread if everybody is so much for free speech? Those who apparently vote no are all for free speech but only if it pleases them.

And why did you want to change your vote from yes to no? Hypocrisy?

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 14, 2009, 05:19:20 PM
A truth twister unextrordinaire.

He/it or their kind can only invade the threads of others, because no one would bother to open theirs...and everybody knows it, including them.

Regards...

We all invade the threads of others.  Otherwise there would be no replies anywhere.

Sorry man, what you propose is a slippery slope.  It is human nature to try to oppose that with which you do not agree.  And the most effective opposition is just to delete the post, so the opposition never exists.  I do not trust that power to you or anyone who starts a thread.  Non-biased moderators to remove spam - sure.  But the thread starter is inherently biased toward the position presented, so that kind of power in his hands is a terrible idea.

Cap-Z-ro

I am all for honest debate...and not dishonest discourse, meant to create a distraction.

There is a difference you know.

Regards...

This was posted not in reply to the twister above.

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 14, 2009, 07:21:45 PM
I am all for honest debate...and not dishonest discourse, meant to create a distraction.

There is a difference you know.

Regards...

This was posted not in reply to the twister above.

"Twister!"  Oh my, do my words trick or confuse you?  I think that I write in a straightforward manner, so I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

One man's honest dissent is another man's trolling.  I do not trust the thread originator to make that distinction.

Heck, if Lawrence Tseung got that ability, his thread would only have his alter egos.  Is that what you want, alter egos talking to each other.  Is that what you really want?  Think carefully.  You may like that power in your hands, but not so much in others.  So why don't we just keep the nukes away from everyone, ok?