Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Started by hartiberlin, April 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep this board: We can´t live without the truth ?

Yes, we need these political topics
43 (53.1%)
No, it makes no sense on a free energy research forum and members start too many flame wars
38 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 10, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Cap-Z-ro

Nabo00o

Quote from: Michelinho on April 14, 2009, 07:18:30 PM
Nabo00o,

Then why are we having this thread if everybody is so much for free speech? Those who apparently vote no are all for free speech but only if it pleases them.

And why did you want to change your vote from yes to no? Hypocrisy?

I hope not! I think it was because I realized that too many subjects not related to this site at all would be popping up there, but as a final decision, as some really would like to have it there, I think it should stay the way it is.

To talk about the truth is not the same as knowing the truth, I won't take for granted anyones confirmation on it.
But we must learn to trust each other, the collective strength of a united community can so absolutely cross borders previously though unbreakable!

Remember, we must always place the goal before the means, and NOT the other way around, that's what politics is all about...
This site ain't politics, we've gone pass that, we don't need to persuade each other to think the way want, then to get elected...

A community of free spirited and diverse minds living side by side without restraints to their creativeness, that is what I believe in, and in many ways forums and wiki's are good representatives to the future way we can live together by. My thoughts........
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

lwh

Today, 16th April.  64 voters, split 50/50 for and against, out of 19705 members.  19641 clearly don't care enough about this poll to even know it's here or vote on it.  But I wonder what they'd think of the idea of  32 members determining for all the others, and for everyone, what subjects get deleted here?  Doesn't add up or seem right to me.  Who are these people who feel entitled to dictate to all others what can and cannot be discussed and what is relevant or not?  Who are these people who cannot or will not simply live and let live?  And should they be put in such a position of influence here (or anywhere)?  I'd say not.  That's why I think the poll's a bad idea myself.  I'm not sure why Harti's allowing himself to be influenced by them.  He's obviously got to cover himself legally and can't allow the discussion of things he could get in trouble for hosting, but short of that, let the people speak.  I'm still yet to hear anyone put up a sound reason why this board should be closed.  The relevancy, bandwidth and 'site image' reasons are all debatable and subject to personal opinion.  Just because you don't happen to like it isn't reason enough to ban it, even if you could.  I feel strange even saying this, it's so obvious to me, and it doesn't make sense that it's even an issue. 

I say let the people who aren't voting here, who are the vast majority of members, and who clearly don't have a problem with this sub-forum being here, be the deciders of this poll.  19673 vs 32.  Isn't that logical?

Incidentally, the mind-set of the people trying to close this sub-forum reminds me of that shared by those who try to destroy everything they find offensive or disagreeable, and who are just trouble-makers in this world.  It's reactionary, destructive, parasitic behaviour and if they had their way all or most of us would be dead and they'd be in a living hell wondering why their utopia isn't so utopian afterall.  That, by the way, is why the NWO is doomed and why people are determined to resist them and their ultimatley self-destructive behaviour.  Even if the new world orderers succeed, they lose.  It's just a question of how much suffering they cause along the way to their inevitable end.  Will they mess it up for everyone who just wants to get on with living free to fulfil their mutually respected purposes, or will we all learn to keep those self-destructive tendencies in check? 

Cap-Z-ro

*lowers curtain...sweeps up theater...turns out foot lights*

4Tesla

Quote from: lwh on April 15, 2009, 08:30:06 PM
Today, 16th April.  64 voters, split 50/50 for and against, out of 19705 members.  19641 clearly don't care enough about this poll to even know it's here or vote on it.  But I wonder what they'd think of the idea of  32 members determining for all the others, and for everyone, what subjects get deleted here?  Doesn't add up or seem right to me.  Who are these people who feel entitled to dictate to all others what can and cannot be discussed and what is relevant or not?  Who are these people who cannot or will not simply live and let live?  And should they be put in such a position of influence here (or anywhere)?  I'd say not.  That's why I think the poll's a bad idea myself.  I'm not sure why Harti's allowing himself to be influenced by them.  He's obviously got to cover himself legally and can't allow the discussion of things he could get in trouble for hosting, but short of that, let the people speak.  I'm still yet to hear anyone put up a sound reason why this board should be closed.  The relevancy, bandwidth and 'site image' reasons are all debatable and subject to personal opinion.  Just because you don't happen to like it isn't reason enough to ban it, even if you could.  I feel strange even saying this, it's so obvious to me, and it doesn't make sense that it's even an issue. 

I say let the people who aren't voting here, who are the vast majority of members, and who clearly don't have a problem with this sub-forum being here, be the deciders of this poll.  19673 vs 32.  Isn't that logical?

Incidentally, the mind-set of the people trying to close this sub-forum reminds me of that shared by those who try to destroy everything they find offensive or disagreeable, and who are just trouble-makers in this world.  It's reactionary, destructive, parasitic behaviour and if they had their way all or most of us would be dead and they'd be in a living hell wondering why their utopia isn't so utopian afterall.  That, by the way, is why the NWO is doomed and why people are determined to resist them and their ultimatley self-destructive behaviour.  Even if the new world orderers succeed, they lose.  It's just a question of how much suffering they cause along the way to their inevitable end.  Will they mess it up for everyone who just wants to get on with living free to fulfil their mutually respected purposes, or will we all learn to keep those self-destructive tendencies in check? 

Nice post... come on people, vote to keep this forum!  Don't like it.. don't read it.