Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Wheel Power Cycle - A working Wheel Is Possible?

Started by mondrasek, April 11, 2009, 04:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Hardcastle

Follow on from last post,

If someone saying gravity wheels make sense let them post some proper calculations of forces etc, not their intuitive feel about the forces.

Put forward a theory then it can be debated.

P

AquariuZ

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on April 16, 2009, 05:29:02 PM
I thought this thread was an open minded question. It seems that Mondrasek is a believer that wants an argument. Everyone here takes an attitude that everything is possible and that physics is so wrong. Why not take a view that physics is probably right and that we search for ideas that go with the flow rather than against.

There is no analysis that gravity wheels will work that even looks like a scientific or logical argument.

Aquariuz suggests I am the problem for believing in Newton et al, well it seems that agreeing with established science is a better starting point than trowing it all out and believing in rumours such as some here seem to follow.

We all see that there are thousands of claims for overunity but none pan out, then we get conspiracy theories about MIB etc. All I can say is that on the site I have put forward 2 technologies (curled ballistic and rotating thermionic generator) that have no found flaw but I have never received a threat.

I am offering a cash prize on curled ballistic thermionics for someone to find a flaw (no takers). I have debated with a dozen professors. Now you guys that believe in magic ignore my ideas but then say I should come here with new ideas! I think I have proved my preparedness to challenge conventional thinking but do not ask me to believe in superstition, conspiracy or rumour.

Phil

I was not aware of your curved ballistic thermionics theory and will look for it because given the reactions it sounds interesting.

Not being hampered by formal technical schooling I find myself at disadvantage to theorize in a scientific way and understanding theories which are formulated in a mathematical or scientific way.

This disadvantage does not outweigh the advantage of my layman´s look at things, however childish or even insulting (unintentional) that may be to the educated ones in here. You are right, there should be sound debate, hopefully without too much hurt ego (not specifically talking about you here) and preferably with a tone of lightness.

mondrasek

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on April 16, 2009, 05:29:02 PM
I thought this thread was an open minded question. It seems that Mondrasek is a believer that wants an argument. Everyone here takes an attitude that everything is possible and that physics is so wrong. Why not take a view that physics is probably right and that we search for ideas that go with the flow rather than against.
Phil,

I started this thread because Grimer gave a Power Cycle analysis that he claimed showed that a working gravity wheel was possible.  I do not fully understand his higher derivative analysis and comparison to the Carnot cycle.  So I invited anyone who did understand and could argue for or against this analysis to please do so in this thread.  I was hoping to learn from that exchange.

If you can argue the analysis, please do.  If not, please move on.

I was not trying to pick a fight with you.  Just was only attempting to show that you were asking for the exact thing that was the reason for starting this thread:

You wrote:  I just feel it is a pity that the debate cannot rise to a more productive level.
Proper theories or postulates being made leading to strong debate and to possible new ideas.

Grimer has a new theory (to me anyway).  That is what this thread is about.  Please discuss it here if you can.  But if you want to discuss other analyses, please start a different thread.

M.