Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Explosives Used on 911 - Here's All the Evidence Needed

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 12, 2009, 08:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnbostick

I am not saying you were imagining larry silverstien saying "pull it" when you were watching the news live on 9/11, I’m saying I have enough sense to know he was referring to the fire departments rescue efforts being aborted. If you were dealing with facts you seem to have the ability to distort anything to a argument.
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Cap-Z-ro

Missed your post JGuy...I know you are not picking on me...I know from your postings that you are an ok Guy...just that your BS detector is not as sensitive as mine. :)

Missed your post too Wilby...I saw Silverstein's interview that day too...and I knew whaat was up when the Pentagon was struck a full hour after the first tower was hit.

It seems that the forum is infested with plants...the kind that don't need water.

Regards...

johnbostick

The microexplosive that the first imposter presents is something science hasn’t heard of yet so no one knows about it till now?  I would say that the collapse of the WTC is the producer of such highly explosive dusts.  Grain elevators explode from dust particles being airborne during being filled, do you thing the USA government causes that? I’m not saying that your not playing with a full deck but I do think your card need to be shuffled a few times.
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Cap-Z-ro

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: johnbostick on April 12, 2009, 11:06:14 AM
The microexplosive that the first imposter presents is something science hasn’t heard of yet so no one knows about it till now?  I would say that the collapse of the WTC is the producer of such highly explosive dusts.  Grain elevators explode from dust particles being airborne during being filled, do you thing the USA government causes that? I’m not saying that your not playing with a full deck but I do think your card need to be shuffled a few times.

so you're saying the WTC was being filled with grain dust?
look, yes grain dust is explosive, seen it happen in my own town. it wasn't grain dust that destroyed any of the buildings on 9/11... so the collapse of the trade towers blew up building seven? or that they demo'd it because the fire fighters had given up? is that what you are suggesting? if so you're an idiot.

let me clarify, grain explosions don't occur in open air, it happens inside a container, like an ELEVATOR... or a BUILDING... so the 'dust' from the collapsing towers WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN COMBUSTIVE, or fields would be blowing up all over the fucking midwest...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe