Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Explosives Used on 911 - Here's All the Evidence Needed

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 12, 2009, 08:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: reada on April 14, 2009, 04:44:46 AM

edit:
i meant photos (with an s for more) - you can get the other photo they showed with the turbine lying in one of the circles of the pentagon that "penetrated" the building  ;D - these are the only two. Kidding me? Washington is scattered with cameras - the video-evidence (of that THING that hit the pentagon) has been taken. Every fucking planecrash that arrose from birds is better investigated than this crap - they sometimes build huge buildings to research the evidence of a crashed plane ....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Utilitarian you made my day - read my comment in the MIB Mylow Thread

One last thing I had to respond to.  The gif is too large to attach, but you can find it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_77

There are photos/video of the plane, you just have not looked hard enough, or at all.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: utilitarian on April 13, 2009, 11:42:30 PM
Larry Silverstein said "pull it."  That is not physical evidence.  It is a phrase that can be interpreted different ways, and it has been.

Who cares about other buildings?  Examine this building.

And yes, they do need to.  Why have all these people fanning the flames of revolution?  Just put an end to them.  The government did not hesitate to execute 3000 innocents, why hesitate now?

And also, why even bring down WTC 7?  I mean, seriously, why?  What additional outrage does taking down an already destroyed building, with no one inside, cause?  WTC 1 and 2, sure, I understand.  But WTC 7?  Utterly pointless.  No logic to it.  WTC 1 and 2 is all the pretext to war you need!

Why even wire WTC 7 to explode?  If they knew they were going to hit 1 and 2 only, it sure would look funny if 7 went down.  Even the government could not have known exactly how the damage to the surrounding buildings was going to pan out.  If the planes hit a little different, it could have all been different.  And if WTC 7 did not get damaged much, why explode it?  And if you don't explode it, you risk someone finding the explosives.  So again, it makes zero sense.

you didn't say PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, YOU SAID EVIDENCE.
if you watched the whole interview it would be painfully obvious, to a elementary school child even, that the context of the conversation was demolition. firemen don't say 'pull it' when they give up. 'pull it' is demolitions lingo not firefighting lingo, idiot.

who cares about your bullshit and misdirection?
STEEL BUILDINGS DON'T COLLAPSE DUE TO FIRE, still waiting for your to trot out some evidence that they do...

and no they don't need to. they have idiots like yourself, that never learned critical thinking or to question their sources. here is a great example of what a dipshit you are and how little critical thinking you use. you're the dipshit that is always chanting 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof'... says who? your mom? proof is proof, there is no such thing as extraordinary proof... nor is there such a thing as contra-ordinary proof...

why take down building 7? because of what it contained you numbnuts...
and no, no risk of anyone finding explosives because haliburton secured the area and trucked out all the debris to a secure facility... you really don't know a thing about this other than the 'official story' do you?
your 'logic' is laughable as well as your 'knowledge' of steel and your total lack of knowledge about what offices were in building seven and what paper trails were contained therein isn't even laughable, it's fucking pitiful...
once again, unless you have some evidence of ANY OTHER STEEL BUILDING IN THE WORLD COLLAPSING DUE TO FIRE... fuck off

if building 7 burned to collapse due to secondary incidents caused by the collapse of the 2 trade towers then why didn't the hilton burn to collapse? it was as close as building 7 and took more damage if i recall.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Cap-Z-ro

Ever notice how they come out of the woodwork when the truth starts to surface ?

A sign they fear the gallows.

They need just a little more time before they have us right where they want us.

The general public still sit mesmerized listening waiting to get their cue on how to react from the evening "news".

This is what we must counter.

Regards...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 14, 2009, 01:24:17 PM
Ever notice how they come out of the woodwork when the truth starts to surface ?

A sign they fear the gallows.

They need just a little more time before they have us right where they want us.

The general public still sit mesmerized listening waiting to get their cue on how to react from the evening "news".

This is what we must counter.

Regards...

indeed, i am expecting shrugedasshat  err  i mean atlas to show up soon...
notice how they avoid like the plague the fact that no other steel framed building in the world has collapsed due to fire.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe