Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Explosives Used on 911 - Here's All the Evidence Needed

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 12, 2009, 08:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: utilitarian on April 14, 2009, 09:58:29 AM
I will say one last thing.  I suggest you maybe think about whether there is any evidence at all that could possibly change your mind.  Because if there isn't, what's the point of even talking about it?

I mean, seriously, think of something, if found today, that would convince you to doubt your position.  I can answer that for myself.  If several people came forth and admitted they were part of the conspiracy and gave somne verifiable details on how it was cooked up (not just that they said "pull it"), I would have to reconsider my views.

Can you honestly say the same?  I suspect you would brand any evidence as forged.  If you would accept some evidence, what would it have to be?

Anyway, this is more of a rhetorical exercise.  I know I will not get any favorable replies to this, so I will just leave you with that thought.

absolutely, find some evidence of another steel framed building collapsing due to fire...
why are you even asking this question? i have asked you for this very evidence every response i have made to your posts in this topic, more of a rhetorical exercise on my part of course ;)
your reading comprehension is pathetic.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Cap-Z-ro

Michelinho

@ Cap-Z-ro,

You know that it is called a scientific open mind.

QuoteOne last thing I had to respond to.  The gif is too large to attach

The gif is not too large, his mind is too narrow to comprehend the smallest thing when logic is involved. He is a plant. They release 5 images in a live film and he sees a plane, the pilot and copilot and passengers.

I just love your posts because I can weed out those that have to sit in the fridge to believe the light shuts off when the door is closed. Way too many around for a FE/OU site.

Take care,

Michel

Cap-Z-ro

You're right Michelinho, I also have no doubt he is a plant....no one could possibly be that willfully blind or stupid in the face of such a mountain of conclusive evidence.

There are others also...as shown in Stefan's reactive poll thread...I hope he see's the pattern and scraps the poll.

And thank you so much for your kind words and support...they are greatly appreciated, as I have had far too much of the other, ever since I learned the Pentagon was struck.

Its been a long and lonely road at times.

All the best.

Regards...

utilitarian

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on April 14, 2009, 01:48:24 PM
absolutely, find some evidence of another steel framed building collapsing due to fire...
why are you even asking this question? i have asked you for this very evidence every response i have made to your posts in this topic, more of a rhetorical exercise on my part of course ;)
your reading comprehension is pathetic.

OK, here you go with some examples. 

Here are 3 buildings, made of steel, that collapsed on May 10, 1993.  This was a fire at Kader Industrial, in Thailand.

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/kadertoyfactoryfire%3Astructuralsteelquick

In January of 1960, there was the McCormick Place fire.

PDF link: https://www.ideals.uiuc.edu/bitstream/handle/2142/91/McCormick%20Place%20Fire%2c%201967.pdf?sequence=2

In January of 1997 there was the fire that brought down the Sight and Sound Theater in PA.

PDF Link: http://www.interfire.org/res_file/pdf/Tr-097.pdf

And here is an article with a further list of steel framed buildings that have collapsed due to fire:

http://www.fpemag.com/archives/article.asp?issue_id=27&i=153

So to say there has not been even one is patently false.  You have to provide some qualification to your statement, or withdraw it.