Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Whether True or Not This is the Worst News Yet!!!

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 13, 2009, 08:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelinho

Hi,

If this thing is true, the first sign of any news I recommend to people to shut their main water valve as it is probably being used as a dispersant  and use N95 filter masks if it is dispersed through air. Your water heater will hold 40 or 60 gallons of possibly clean of viruses water but it would be a very good idea to boil the water before drinking it. Washing your hands with a good soap, dish washing soap, for at least 20 seconds will help stop the spread if you are careful.

Take care and keep your ears open,

Michel

Edit: Grab a few solar cooking oven plans and keep a roll of aluminum foil handy.

Cap-Z-ro

I just watched Alex Jones take on this and other info, and felt compelled to reply to him on his site.

There is definately something wrong with this guy.

Here is my reply...

Regards...

" DFMD Says:
April 14th, 2009 at 7:45 pm

First you say the gov “doesn’t operate that way’ re trucking bird flu on the interstate.

Then you refer to a fed-ex truck carrying bird flu and crashing, as a true event ??

So the gov mails it in instead…what the hell ???

Now you debunk FEMA camps out of hand,
without any serious investigation.

Instead you offer up a a kids video as your proof ???

You make no sense…do you have a drinking problem ?

In a prior blanket statement you pronounced David Icke as a nut ??

How the hell do you or anyone else know what he says isn’t true ??

He has predicted 911 ten years in advance…whereas you did it 3 months prior.

Who’s to say you didn’t just steal Icke’s prediction, and call it your own ?

You are too quick to condemn in my opinion.

Myself…I listen to all, but do not draw my conclusion until I have proof.

Who is to say they didn’t activate you as they did Sirhan Sirhan ?

You are coming across as a gov mind control plant, and have raised my suspicions…your credibility is shot.

You are no different than Glen Beck at this point.

Who knows if the bird flu trucker report is true…what you should have been focusing on is the intentional gov fear mongering if it isn’t true.

Either way, that report is disturbing.

Yet you conveniently seem to have “overlooked” the significance of the ‘report’.

You have lost me…and likely many more with this knee-jerk unfocused position you have assumed. "