Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Whether True or Not This is the Worst News Yet!!!

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 13, 2009, 08:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

If this is government fear mongering it shows a sickness almost beyond comprehension.

If it isn't...this is worse than the government psychological warfare used on the people of Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJQCJp4ehc&feature=player_embedded

Regards...

Michelinho

Hi Cap-Z-ro,

Thanks a lot for this video. You should as I have done load up on N95 breathing filters NOW.

Take care,

Michel

Cap-Z-ro

Hey Michelinho.

Man...this video really brings it all home.

I was hoping my coloidal silver, rife program, and blood electrifier would see me through.

We are at war with a bunch of sicko's...the video leaves no other conclusion.

The more I think about it the more unsettling it becomes.

If this doesn't wake everybody up, we screwed no matter where we live. 

Regards...

Michelinho

I already have about 25 N95 breathing filters that I got last year from different drug stores and Walmart. I think I will get some more but label them as giveaway in case they are tainted already. My lab/computer room has full Hepa filtering and also charcoal units are on 24/7. I was weary of something natural but now I think it will be a manmade pandemic.

I have started spreading the link with friends that are forum admin to post urgently.

Take care and be good,   ;)

Michel

Cap-Z-ro

I listened to it again...that girl had to much detail and addresses for it to be anything but the truth or government psycho warfare...either they are coming.

I will be spreading it far and wide also.

Regards...