Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Signs of youre goverment realising the free energy is coming

Started by Cherryman, April 14, 2009, 05:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

Just wondering if you also see tax or other new laws that implicate that they are already rebuilding the system to be ensured of income.

For example, i live in The Netherlands and we see some major changes in energy supply.

1. They divided the energy bill in A.: The amount of u use. B. Being connected to the grid.

A. Understandable, nothing new.

B. This you have to pay always, whatever u use (or not) just to be connected to the grid. Did we normally only pay a few euro for the connection, now they suddenly raised it with approx. 400% !!!!
I think they are already preparing for the fact that our energy consumption from the grid can drastically be lowered by new inventions (Solar, wind, HHo whatever)  But not many people will totally uncut themself from the grid. So now they are raising the Price of the grid enormously!

2. They want to take the roadtax out of the gasoline, and let you pay by the amount of road u use.  I think this is also a way to be able to tax the vehicles not operated by the usual fuels.

I did see some topic here about the meters that we have from the energy suppliers.  Here in The Netherlands we use mostly the "old" analogue turning meters.. Now they wanted to force us the use of the new digital types. These types measure everything u do and send that information directly to you're energy provider.  A lot of people where against it, and fortunately it has been stopped (for now)

The funny thing is..  Those digital meters are capable of many (unwanted)  things...  except: Measuring if you re-provided energies (solar, wind)  This is allowed in the Netherlands (You will have to apply for permission).  But those new meters are NOT capable off measuring that!  They measure when you shower, toilet etc...   

I do find it at least "curious" that of all the applications, the one the person could benefit from, was "technically" not possible....  Year right! 

I understand that they have to "collect" money for the hobby's of the politicians, but they always sell those renewals with some bullshit reason, and never tell that is is just to keep robbing you're pockets.

Does you're country also starts shifting in the way they tax energy? 

AhuraMazda

Interesting view point. Another one for the bag: When you fly, you pay more for the airport taxes than you do for the flight itself!

greendoor

Yup.  I live in New Zealand, and we have been forced to the wireless power meters that use cell-phone technology so the power supplier can dial in and extract the data.  We also get charged a "line rental" fee, and the power we use is additional.  (So they get paid even if I use no power at all). 

However - that could backfire on them.  A new internet based provider has started a service where we can buy power online - with no fixed charges.  I haven't switched yet, but I will probably have to.  I've recently installed solar hot water heating panels, and it's starting to irk me that my power bill hasn't gone done as much as I would hope. 

I'm fairly sure these moves are based on the fact that many New Zealanders are becoming energy cost consciouse, and are finding ways to reduce the power bill.  (Better insulation, solar, heat pumps - etc).  So while these are conventional free-energy devices, I don't think anyone really expects an overunity device to succeed anytime soon.  It will take everyone by suprise if a real free energy device gets to market.  But fortunately technologies like solar hot water, photovoltaic solar cells, wind power and heat pumps are paving the way for free energy to become acceptable.  I'm amazed that heat pumps don't raise more eyebrows due to their free-energy nature.  They are amazingly close to a Perpetual Motion of the Second Kind -  and yet the terminology has been euphemised to make the concept acceptable.  If they close the loop and make these things self-powered, that will be a logical next step.  (Don't believe it can be done?  Then check out the established Minto Wheel concept - it's 100% possible).  If the technology used in state-of-the-art heatpumps was applied to something like the Minto Wheel, we could have free energy sooner than we think.  The perfect solution to global warming! 

But yes - I suspect the governments know these things are coming, and are preparing to gather tax by whatever means they can.  The only certain things being death, etc, etc,

Brian Coats

There is no High Demand for electrical energy right now which is why they have added a "Gas Fuel Charge" to our bills and replaced your meter with a wireless one. Others have Different Charges. The way the utility company's Operate has been changed Due to the economy conserving and compisating to save money. 

No matter how many ways you find to Decrease your spend rate in electrical power they will always try to balance it out with some ignorant charge. If it was to get worse and you find you cant afford to have your tv on, you will be deemed to pay the equal price as you was paying before.

I find lately that its hard to keep the garbage taken out, The price of the garbage bags here is not ideal. The way around it is buy an Tupper Can, fill it up and dump it into the Main Can which the Garbage company requires us to use. This would require you to purchase an Mobil can 1 time, and unload it into the bigger 3 foot main can at the street. This would save you the hassle of having to shop for garbage bags and the cost of the bags, "rip off." In the end you have learned to Compisate, save, they'll find another fee for the bill at the end of the month. To date we pay about 10 to 12 dollars for them picking up our garbage a month Not including the bags which usually comes by the 10n's and 20n's, and 40's if you're rich, If you conserve it will go up.

Thaelin

You could disconnect from the grid. If I do it, I get an eviction notice. Hows that.
That is why I am looking to move into an older RV and make it a fully off grid system.
No hook up, no meter, no nothing. There are ways!

thaelin