Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy via electronic means

Started by ring_theory, January 03, 2007, 10:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

wattsup said:
...But, I then completely removed the 110 volt bulb, and instead, as the photo shows, I put one 12V-150MA bulb plus one 12V vehicle license plate light directly onto the batteries. Both lights have been lighting for the last 2 hours and the voltage across the batteries has remained steady at 12.08 VDC.
Call it what you will, this design is in fact lighting the bulb and is not dropping in voltage. There are no outside connections.

>>The two smaller light bulbs are drawing considerably less power than the 100W bulb or floodlamp.  One would expect the voltage to drop at a slower rate the second time if less power was drawn off the source, right?

Suppose you had an intermediate power drain scheme to determine if a timed average period was being drawn off by an intermediate power drain?  Or time the smaller bulb(s) with a clock over a more lengthy period to see if there's a correlation beteen a large drain compared to a small one?

[/quote]
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.