Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Wheel Design

Started by Alexioco, April 16, 2009, 07:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

overtaker this is how you stop progress and true science. This website is about helping each other and sharing ideas to come to true free energy. By making people paranoid you stop progress and are not helping the bigger cause. This has been discussed a million times already.

overtaker

Broli     He asked for my advise.  How is it making someone paranoid by telling them someone will use his idea and profit from it?   If a working gravity wheel is discovered, and open sourced,  how do you think they will be built?  Only by the do-it-yourself crowd?   NOT!!!!   Someone will find a way to patent it and sell it.  How would the gravity wheel farms be built?  Only by the do-it-yourself crowd?  NOT!!!!     Wake up.

AB Hammer

Quote from: broli on April 27, 2009, 04:28:54 PM
overtaker this is how you stop progress and true science. This website is about helping each other and sharing ideas to come to true free energy. By making people paranoid you stop progress and are not helping the bigger cause. This has been discussed a million times already.

Yes broli
It has been discussed  a million times it seems. And you still can't wait a few days while somebody wants to protect themselves. All we here from you is give it away. When I get a wheel it will be estimated from 10 to 30 days to make sure the protections is properly in place (patent pending) and then you will get to see how it works. Would you deny the inventors wrights to protect themselves? It seems so.  :'(

If Alex wants to give it away it is his wright to do so, but I wouldn't recommend it without proper protection so his name would be attached to what he has done, when he does it. Otherwise he would be taking a chance to not even being remembered.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

ruggero

Quote from: AB Hammer on April 27, 2009, 05:32:04 PM
... but I wouldn't recommend it without proper protection so his name would be attached to what he has done, when he does it. Otherwise he would be taking a chance to not even being remembered.

– you don't need a patent for that..!
A patent gives you the right to get paid, for being remembered.... if there is something to be remembered for, offcourse.

I sure would like to remember Alex.
But for now, all I DO remember is his writings concerning a NON-WORKING experiment, a half-finished drawing with some black dots, and a broken promise to disclose both video and drawings.

Yes - I would sure like to remember Alex....but hopefully for somthing more than that.

ruggero  ;-)

ruggero

Quote from: overtaker on April 27, 2009, 03:52:06 PM
...Whoever GIVES AWAY a working design will sit back and watch someone else make a lot of money off it.   Just my opinion.  :)   

As I read these posts â€" we witness a NON-WORKING design.

If anyone wish to make a lot of money out of that, the 'thief' will have to accomplish some damn good thinking by himself.

I say: Get something usefull from this forum...and give back something equally valuable.
Otherwise, hit and run!

ruggero ‚-]