Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Wheel Design

Started by Alexioco, April 16, 2009, 07:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Quote from: Low-Q on April 17, 2009, 06:55:57 AM
Looking forward to see someone who can show that gravity isn't conservative. ;)

lol you will see the best ever non-runner yet  ;) actually i'm kinda of hoping it works  :o

@Alan, ok Alan, I will check the email you sent me, never mind about that other wheel then Alan, its ok, if this new wheel doesnt work, I will have a go at it :)

There is somthing strange about this wheel, if it works, im not sure if it can start itself off because: there is no start or finish to the wheel, so that means, when its still it is wrong, it has to be moving to exercise its spoecial movment, if the wheel is still and started off it will do the wrong movment, so i will have to start it off in a very strange way until i can sort it out lol

I'm 50 - 50 to weather it will work or not, if not then it is possible to improve it by adjusting the weights etc which when I post it on we can have a good look at it either way... if the wheel can start itself off and complete its movment, then its a runner, if it cant and i have to give it a push, then i dont know what the result will be, the weights do indeed lift to keep the wheel going, but its weather there is enough momentum to keep it going, have to see...

Alex

Alex

The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

tagor

Quote from: AB Hammer on April 17, 2009, 06:35:49 AM
Just think of the guy in France that built one the size of a large Farris wheel.

but this device does not work !

Alexioco

Quote from: overtaker on April 16, 2009, 09:44:33 PM
I am very intrigued!  Do the weights raise to the rim at 12o'clock?   Then gravitate back to the axle?
Most designs want the weight from the rim at 12 o'clock to stay at the rim till 6 o'clock then back to the axle.  I'm so confused but also so excited to hear " the rest of the story ".

Hi overtaker, the weights lift themselves just before 12 o clock and push down to the bottom at 6 oclock then take themselves into the axle... a single weight can do this on its own.

erickdt

Quote from: Low-Q on April 17, 2009, 06:55:57 AM
Looking forward to see someone who can show that gravity isn't conservative. ;)

Of course gravity is conservative. That however does not mean it isn't capable of producing work.

Alexioco

Hi all, Now I could do with somone telling me where I may get some weights from, weighing 1 - 6 ounces because I need the following weights:

two of 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5  and 6 ounce weights (for test purposes) 3 ounces with probably be the best but I want to make sure...

Edit: Once I have the weights, then all I need to do is make just one more thing and the wheel is done, I could possibly have it done for monday. Some of you here could probably build my wheel within a day :P

Thanks

Alex