Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Wheel Design

Started by Alexioco, April 16, 2009, 07:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overtaker

Alex, just make a trip to your local tackle store. The weights are already 1,2,3,4,5,6 oz. with a hole
for attachment. 

Alexioco

Quote from: Low-Q on April 17, 2009, 03:39:34 PM
That is the exactly point in conservation. Conservation means no change. No change means no work.
If gravity was dynamic, however, like it increased and reduced all the time, it would do work, but that isn't the case in real life.
So bottom line; A conservative force like gravity cannot do work, are not capable to do work, and will never do work.

Vidar

I dont agree because though gravity is constant, weights that move in and out of an axle are not, a weight with gravity equals force and that force can be made greater or lesser depending on the position of the weight to the axle of rotation...

Wind is dynamic but even if it wasnt, it could still turn a wheel due to the blades, so that same effect needs to be applied to gravity so that its pull is stronger on one side of a wheel than another but this time, not by blades, but by weights...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Alexioco

Quote from: overtaker on April 17, 2009, 04:08:28 PM
Alex, just make a trip to your local tackle store. The weights are already 1,2,3,4,5,6 oz. with a hole
for attachment. 

Ok I have some weights, they are fantastic too because they are spherical weights so I can use them for other designs, even with rolling weights, I bought them from a tackle shop, thanks for that overtaker...

All I need to do now is make the levers, attach the weights, then I'm done, I will post it on here weather working or not...

noonespecial

Sounds great Alex!

Looking forward to your results.

Regards,
Charlie

Alexioco

whooo I'm getting there now, I have cut half the levers out ( 8 ) just need to cut another 8 out then I am done...

Reason for a total of 16 levers is, I put two levers together with the weight inbetween them, so when thats done, I will have 8 weighted levers ready to be fixed into their positions in the wheel, and its ready to gooo

see you soon

Alex