Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Wheel Design

Started by Alexioco, April 16, 2009, 07:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overtaker

Ruggero,   I respect your opinion but get your facts strait!     Saying Alex did not have any disclosure

advise till after the test run is not true.   The issue of disclosure was discussed from AB Hammer in

reply #42, Before the test!   The same for me,  reply #45,  Before the test!    :o

ruggero

I see what you mean Overtaker, though it still don't change the fact, that Alex did not get advise of disclosure in reply no. 1 of this thread....and Alex state his opinion on disclosure from the very start.

The point here is that we need to respect the intentions and motivations that people state, and not try to make them paranoid and neclect their opinions:

Quote from: Alexioco on April 21, 2009, 07:37:36 PM
...I understand what you are saying Alan, like the guests that read here, they could copy the idea and run off with it before I could notice... to me, its not the money, but the excitment of leaving it to run over night and waking up the next day to see it still spinning... I must admit though, I would want some credit for it,...

Now on the other hand, I have made this topic, and told people about it, and of course we have all got excited in some way, I cant just not post it on here now that I have got the interest of others, it would be unloyal on my part, ...
Alex

– and please do remember, that we are talking about a NON-WORKING design here, that won't have a slightest chance of getting a patent approval.

So where are the working  design you want to patent?

Does all this secretcy an unloyalty make Alex more happy?
If a non-working design can't have patent approval, does that bring Alex any credit?
Does it bring Alex (or anyone else for that matter) any further?

ruggero  ;-)

Alexioco

Right, I have made my descision: Firstly it is a NONE RUNNER, but it does have its own qualities... I am going to reveal it just like I promised from the start, those who steal it for themsevles are an example to themsevles and others, I will think twice next time before I make a single post...

P.S I will not post footage of the arangement of weights at the moment, I will show you the movement that a single weight takes then thats all there is to know...

Black weight = Main Weight
Red weight = Assistance Weight (Not Essential, can work without)
Arrow = Direction of Rotation
Brown Peg = What the weight rests on when it flips itself up to the top

When the wheel is softly spun, the weighted lever swings out from the axle to the rim at the bottom of the wheel, by the time it has reached the rim, its at the top of the wheel, the weight then pushes down on the wheel, when the weight reaches the bottom, it carries itself to the axle as the wheel turns so to get back in the starting position that you see... when one weight is resting by the axle as you see in the pic, another weight next to it is resting on the rim (not shown), they keep swapping places so there is always a weight at the top...

Alex

The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

ruggero

Thanks Alex,
Don't worry...you will be remembered and credited!

Would you like to be notified on any improvements?

ruggero  ;-)

Alexioco

I wouldnt mind, it may not be a runner, it may not even be any use at all (i think it may be though) but its got a good qualtiy and its simple! and I will discuss more later (eating) so yes, i wouldnt mind, and i yes i do know there will be people that wont...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.