Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This is Why I Stopped Crossing the Border Into the US

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 16, 2009, 08:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I live just a stones throw away from the US Border.

I stopped crossing because I saw the writing on the wall...and knew it was just a matter of time before what you will see on this video happened to me.

Hear what they did to this Baptist pastor here..

http://www.infowars.com/baptist-pastor-says-he-was-tased-beaten-by-border-patrol/

And its going to get Nazi Germany uglier too...get out while you can.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

And this is what these sicko's have in store for America's designated "rebels"...its just a matter of time.

Bush Torture Memo Approved Use of Insects

" The Bush Administration approved the use of "insects placed in a confinement box" during the interrogation of top Al Qaeda official Abu Zubaydah, according to a 2002 document that President Obama declassified for release Thursday. "

More disgusting details here...

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1891812,00.html

Regards...

jadaro2600

Probable cause connotes ....

"You farted, you must be arrested for bio terrorism."

...BTW, this is the kind of religious person that's the cause of the persecution of Christians.  It's an auto exacerbating situation.  He ( the beaten guy ) really should look at this as a test of God.  ...imo.

...He's near the border.  He's resilient, and he's not cooperating with people trying to keep the scene safe.

Someone should tell the arresting officers that a person has the right to remain silent as soon as that person believes that arrest is taking place.

pillager

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 16, 2009, 08:23:19 PM
I live just a stones throw away from the US Border.

I stopped crossing because I saw the writing on the wall...and knew it was just a matter of time before what you will see on this video happened to me.

Stay in Mexico then... ;)

Cap-Z-ro

" ...BTW, this is the kind of religious person that's the cause of the persecution of Christians.  It's an auto exacerbating situation.  He ( the beaten guy ) really should look at this as a test of God.  ...imo.

...He's near the border.  He's resilient, and he's not cooperating with people trying to keep the scene safe. "

I certainly hope you are not insinuating that the victim is at fault here jadaro.

Regards...