Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does a proven working TPU device exist at this time?

Started by AquariuZ, April 17, 2009, 08:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Hi

don't loose hope  ;)

The TPU technology is real, the real secret is in the arrangement of the coil beleive me  8)

even only a simple relay, setup in a vibrator mode will work!  8)

sorry   :-X

God bless
otits

MACEDONIA CD

hi @tito

i know is true   is dont important to proving  for this   is simple  make vortex  whit  ac  voltage nad you whill have dc voltage THAT IS  <S.M>
BUT  HOW YOU WHILL  SETUP THIS  COILS HMMM
I  WONDERING  WHAT IS HAPEND  WHIT PEOPLE  HO HAS  SPEAKING  FOR THIS  <GARDENS  WIREs>

;)
tito@
and all  here

iKNOW  IF SOMBODY MAKES SOME DEVICE HERE AND IS HAS REAL RESOLTS   OF SOME NEW  DEVICE OR  LIKE S.M DEVICE  I KNoW  THAT  WHILL HAVE  NOTHING FROM THIS  BEACOUSE  THIS FORUM  OR ALL EXPLORE IS  FOR ITSEL  NOT SHARE  IF WE HAVE  REAL  CRISIS PROBLEM FOR ENERGY  WE  WHILL BE TOGETHERE IN THIS FORUM  OR  IN GLOBAL  SHARING IDEaS  BUT 
ONE IS SURE  IF WE BE  CONTINUE  WHIT  THIS TALKING  AND THIS <@HARTI>WHILL BE  MOST POPULAR AND  LONGEST  TIME PERIOD   EXPLORE  FORUM  >.WHILL BE HAVE  NOBEL PRICE  IN THE INTERNETE

IF YOU ARE ASKING  YOUR SELF  HOW MANY YEARS  YOU ARE HERE  AND TALKING BUT OK
WAST  BE TALKING   
I NOW SOME PEOPLE HERE HOW IS HAS OWN JOB IN TO THIS  FORUM   HIS JOBS IS IS TO KEEP  OUT  THE   GOOD EXPERIMENTATOR  FROM  SECRET TEXNOLOGY 
AND THAT IS SURE 
THIS  IS  EXPLANE  EVERTHING  ,THAT  WE  WHILL NEVER SEE  WORKING TPU  OR  SOME  ATHERE WORKING DEVICE  BEaCOUSE   fOR THIS  ONE BIG REASON 
<PEOPLE HO IS  KEEPING SECRET OUT OF  AS  SIMPLE  PEOPLE
BUT  WE SIMPLE PEOPLE HAS KNOW  MORE  THEORICAL STUFFF OF  THIS  KEEPRS   SECRET PEOPLE

NOW  I LIKE TO ASK  MAIN MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM <@Harti  like  friend
way  he is  let them  to be here  in this forum >

if this forum is  for  explore and sharing  way

ALL TAKE  SOME  TIME TO THING ABOUT THIS  FOR  THIS  AND YOU WHILL SEE  THAT IS TRUE 

Grumpy

Suppose there are 20 people in the entire world that have intimate knowledge of the TPU.  A Government or Corporate entity knows who knows and what they know.  The source can readily be identified even if the information is released anonylously, if the information is specific enough.  If the information is vague, then they still know that it came from one of the 20 people.  What is said, how it is written, when it is written are details that narrow the source down to 5 of the 20 people.   Someone posts a working device and the photo may be enough to lead them right to your door.

So, the only video's of a working device are SM's, and proof still awaits those willing to find it.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

pix

Hi Macedonia,
I my opinion idea of garden hose is still very attractive.I am fully for it.Unfortunately I do not have a time to do it for family reasons now.It is sad that fellow with nickname Room .... abandoned this forum, he was up to this idea doing real experimentation.This setup comes back from old Master Tesla.Rotorless spinning magnetic field along closed path,this closed path when made from insulated wires -which serve as collector-could give interesting result. If coils are wound properly according to frequency and are capable to deliver sharp kicks ( they must have small inductance) and closed path is biased with constant  magnetic field we could spin this virtual alternator very fast Let's squeeze electrons out of this wire :-).Worth to try.
Regards,
pix

Tito L. Oracion

Hi everyone

here is what sir otto has said about tpu.

Hello all,

the point in a TPU is to know how oridinary coils can or cant work together. Dont complicate. They are oridinary coils but connected in a "special way".

Reed SMs words. Think about them.

Otto