Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does a proven working TPU device exist at this time?

Started by AquariuZ, April 17, 2009, 08:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariuZ

Quote from: giantkiller on April 17, 2009, 01:08:35 PM
The correct switching at the circuit's highest possible 'Q' begets resonance deemed uncontrollable within the confines of the generating ciruit.

--giantkiller.

So there is no hope then?
Except for maybe picking up abd converting radio waves into low amperage current?

How disappointing viewing all the promising experiments earlier...

I read somewhere that tubes have a property of collecting charge all by themselves, was that incorrect also?

Thanks.

Phantasm

Quote from: AquariuZ on April 18, 2009, 05:56:26 AM
So there is no hope then?

The videos provided by SM should provide you with all the hope you need

MACEDONIA CD

iHOPE  IS  ALL TO BEALEAVET IN GOD   first ...  then  whill be find  the   road  where  is all ansfer  for everthing   and all secret stuff  the knolege is came   from  him    :)

giantkiller

Quote from: giantkiller on April 17, 2009, 01:08:35 PM
The correct switching at the circuit's highest possible 'Q' begets resonance deemed uncontrollable within the confines of the generating ciruit.

--giantkiller.

This statement is meant to show the runaway problem. Sm talked about how the energy couldn't be housed or coupled to usefulness without correct control.

--giantkiller. Stay aware.

Phantasm

Quote from: Loner on April 25, 2009, 12:12:22 AM
I, for one, would love to see an open design posted.  I haven't seen one yet that
was simple, proven and working.  BE assured, if I get ANY reproducable results,
even if dangerous, they will be posted here, after torrent preps, of course.

Sooner or later, this type of tech is going to come out.  Far too many have gotten
the "Fever" of side ideas, like money, fame, etc.  I just hope people around here
can get beyond that to help each other out.  There have been far too many cryptic
concepts put forward, and though the theory is there, practical apps seem to be
in very short supply.  (Unfortunately, a working design is a dangerous thing to
have, and not for the physical danger of the device.) 

There is still hope, however.  I firmly believe that. (Then again, what do I know of the
real world.  Every time I meet it, it's a disaster.  I'm really tired of the drama these days.)

I can tell you that money and fame are precisely the exact opposite of what motivates me to replicate SM's TPU. In fact, with some luck I can AVOID both...

A trusted source recently outed a high profile media item as being propaganda for the establishment elite. The content thereof spoke of a society without money - a technocracy focused on the environment and free renuable energy and how our present day society will move into this new sociopolitical order. What you said about this technology not being a secret for ever is surely understood by TPTB. As a result, it is my belief that alternative energy technologies will be allowed to propagate within this new moneyless age.

so - keep a cool head and take small steps would be my advice...