Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does a proven working TPU device exist at this time?

Started by AquariuZ, April 17, 2009, 08:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

[quote author=Bruce_TPU l

The next time someone shows you a "scope shot" of a kick, I would bet a cheese sandwich that it was CAUSED by the intermodulation of harmonics. Regardless of HOW they caused it.  Which brings us back to doe.  Doe Ray me fa so la ti.  And if at doe, then what do I do with it to make power?  SM said that the "created" frequencies are simply a means to an end.  To create replicas of the fundamental and second and third harmonics.

[/quote]

It came from a HV pulse (a burst of pulses actually) via a detector.  Nothing to do with intermodulation or harmonics as you don't want an oscillation for power generation - you want a current which requires a loop - hint hint hint.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: Loner on May 19, 2009, 01:33:40 AM

Grumpy, Your post came in while I was typing....
Your scope shot, as an impulse, could easily be accepted as an oscillation, per se.   I don't want to get myself caught up in nit-picking descriptions, as I see a lot of things comming together in ways I have not seen before.  Could it not be possible (I know this is wrong, but good for opening my mind...), for the Impulse to be reflecting amoung itself, via RE, to be a clean Osc, but "Random Looking" due to the speed differential between the power types.  I realize I am describing the effect incorrectly, but I am hoping you understand my meaning.  Harmonics and IM would then just be the means to an end, and as they are incorrectly described, from a "Tesla" point of view, and could be involved, in a convoluted way?  Here's my reason for mentioning it.  Two seperate Signals, very accurate and quite close, were mixed, and the result carefully filtered with digital notch filters.  BOth Inputs, the Sum and difference removed this way.  The output was plotted with SIM just to see.  Looked normal.  The ACTUAL output was NOT what I expected when actually done, but as this was all at low signal levels and digitally processed, I have no idea if the same effect would arise in real, analog circuits.  The "Crazy" that was doing this is using this output to directly feed a tesla coil, and it actually works for that.  Do you think that there may be more than three ways to describe the operation of these things?

(Or am I completely off the wall, here?)

It is the result of an impulse not an impulse itself. 

I posted it for people that can not reply in regards to what it means.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Bruce_TPU

Hi Loner,

Intermodulation is in the TPU, but it is simply a means to an end.  Simply to create replicas of the three matching resonant freq's to match the three inner loops of each collector.  Each collector is a resonant tank circuit, closed loop with caps to set resonance.  Put a carbon resistor in parallel,  Like I said, tune 1 to the fundamental, the second to the second harmonic component and then the third to the third harmonic component.  If you object to using caps to tune each collector for some strange reason, feel free to use coax as your capacitor and cut it to length until you reach your desired freq.

P.S.  Grumpy is correct in what he says!  But SM created the "kick" using a slightly different way.

SM said:
"When I began to study the effects of multiple frequencies combined together I found out that when you deliberately strive to create the worst case scenario of frequencies you start to get some very measurable kicks."

Worst case scenario's in the TPU:   ;)
1.  Harmonic distortion
2.  Intermodulation
3.  Phase Cancellation

In Audio terms, to "combine" frequencies, is when they "cancel".  Tesla talked about "STOPPING the current/discharge as quickly as possible will cause perpindicular radiation and electrical effects to show up on nearby wire".

Can you think of a "faster way" to STOP the freq, then to smack a wave into itself?  Split the signal, invert one leg exactly 180 degrees.  Tune a loop to a freq of your choosing.  Have it bifilar, in the sense of lamp chord and another wire is attached to your tuned loop.  Send in one side your in phase resonant matching signal, and into the other side your inverted signal.  Put an on,/off switch on the inverted.  Let the in phase run for a few seconds, then flip your switch.  Both MUST BE the same source for it to work.  Scope the ATTACHED WIRE and you will see a similar oscillation to what Grumpy posted.  Vary and play with the voltages.  Sine wave will work.  Square waves will work perhaps also, but the TPU has sine to cause intermodulation.  Square won't work.

So, try it and see if I am crazy!  Hehehe

harmonics make our three resonant matching freqs of f1, f2, and f3.
Intermodulation makes replicas of our three resonant matching freqs of f1, f2, and f3.
Phase cancellation deposits all the medium into our outer loop.
The pulsed DC Bias picks it up, where it becomes current and the bias becomes the output.  It kind of reminds me of a Triode amplifier Tube.  Gee, what a surprise! 

SM said:
"I had only this to go on when I started and little by little I figured out how to make many several thousands of kicks per second. . . AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IT ISN"T DIFICULT AT ALL.

AND

"You see, one little kick amounts to nothing.
However imagine if you had hundreds of thousands of little kicks combining into one big current kick . ."

Have fun!

Cheers,

Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

innovation_station

;D :D :D :D just lovin it!!

come on people lol

if some one is BUYING ....  I GOT SHIT FOR SALE ....  ;)

LOL

WAKE UP !

IST!

TIP 2 FREQIN FREQS .... DUH!!  LOL   

TIC TIC TIC ...  :D   GOT YOUR TIME MACHINE LOL  :D

QUESTION ?!?!?!?!  LOL

WHEN ED SAYS RING THE BELL 2 TIME WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?   LOL  :P

WATCH MY VIDEO ... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtGSk33ssAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=068l0trm6TI&feature=related

ENOUGH PROOF ?!?!?!  AND IF NOT  COMPREHEND MY SIG ..... ;)

OR COMBINE THE 2 AS I HAVE DONE  :)   

OH YEA INPUT WAS A LOW IN VOLTAGE AA BATTERY  ;D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

forest

innovation_station IS right. creating a lot of kicks is easy
the same is about noise, but noise is hidden energy
it's like a lot of people jumping on bridge chaotically
we HAVE TO learn how to JOIN OUR minds to solve that problem
we are the POWER
the true force is inside second SM statement - how to combine all that noise into usable power current kick
unfortunately he didn't told us the exact steps involved
we could only speculate that somehow the interferrence of those noise kicks has potential of positive feedback (aka special kind of resonance unfortunately I forgot the corrent scientific name for it  :-[)
positive feedback is possible only WITHOUT distortion !
here is the explanation of Tesla abrupt exact impulses
just realize THAT FACT : positive feedback existence in nature IS sufficient proof that energy is available everywhere, just we haven't learned how to use it