Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Neutrino Reaction Generator

Started by hypersoniq, October 11, 2008, 09:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hypersoniq

piezoelectric elements are being considered for use in implants, working with a storage cell to generate power from body motion.

no, you can't just hook up 2 wires and be done...

As for the BN interaction, I am not sure of the final form, but the Goal is to have boron nitride absorb/deflect neutrino strikes, transmitting this tiny motion to the surrounding piezoelectric crystal structure.

My first test is described above and will have one of the following outcomes...

1)<FAIL>hBN powder settles to the bottom and avoids incorporation to the rochelle salt crystals
2)<FAIL>hBN powder PREVENTS rochelle salt crystals from even forming
3)<FAIL>hBN powder is suspended in rochelle salt, diminishing piezoelectric property
4)<FAIL>hBN powder changes the crystal structure, diminishing piezoelectric property
5)<PASS 1>hBN powder is suspended in rochelle salt, no diminishing of the piezoelectric property
6)<PASS 2>hBN pwder chenges the crystal structure and, no diminishing of the piezoelectric property

after this, it may be required to try cBN, or figure out how to incorporate BN nanotubes...

hypersoniq

Been awhile. Had to upgrade to a newer computer. (Studio 15 laptop)
Looking into producing D2O via electrolysis since Deuterium is how
neutrino detectors work...

amckayt

Neutrinos have no mass in
the standard model this is wrong. The mass of the neutrino is there, so the energy is there. I do not under oscillations.