Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How a few ruin it for the rest.

Started by broli, April 19, 2009, 11:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persume

Quote from: broli on April 19, 2009, 01:55:21 PM
Overtaker how nice of you to label me like that. When people start to think way beyond their earthly beliefs that's when we as a species can change things on a big scale. "Money" is a mere fuel for the powers that be. It has no meaning in a society that has energy, food and welfare in abundance. The government is exactly what is wrong. We do not need all this monetary bullshit, let's solve each problem with technology and very soon we might be traveling to meet other species.

Some people are truly hopeless but that's not going to stop me in my goal.

Broli I think your deluded if you think that a wheel is going to demolish the monetary system. Money can be used for bad, but there are significant reasons why a money system ( as opposed to pure barter ) is good. For one thing it keeps things to do with exchange fair. And don't come back tryiing to defend the unfairness of it all, or how its not fair some rich person is rich while the poor aren't. Money allows a person to purchase anything instead of only some things, like a barter system would entail. An ultimate society would be like a star trek one, but we aren't there in terms of technology yet. It's idiocy to cry foul unless you can really come up with a better alternative that to what's current, and dude, keep it real. For now, go for the money because that's how you'll be able to make some significant changes.
BTW I'm poor. But rich in spirit, hence usually I am an optimist.

broli

I don't have to bring it down it's being itself down if you haven't been following the current state of affairs.

What I'm saying is let's cut all the bullshit and get to the science. That thread proves how greed can impede progress. It's not hard to share and help each other out. I help people with my skills and share my ideas and it's not killing me. There are many others that do the same and these are the people that I highly respect because they know it's the right thing to do. I have no gain in any of this. I just want to be part of something that will truly benefit mankind, if you can not comprehend that then it's your own limited mindset that's causing it not mine.

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, your right on the button Broli. Dont be too hard on those that have yet to connect all the dots on how this world has been operating as far as human systems go. I also have come to the conclusion that sharing freely without expecting a return is our only salvation and its only fear and ignorance that is preventing these other individuals from seeing the light,
Pay It Forward brothers and sisters in any way you can.
peace love light    :)

Michelinho

Hi all,

People that think everything can be resolved by mathematics alone (or the little we know) are deluding themselves. To a person that comes to an open source forum and ask for advise on how to make money from an idea, I would only have one answer: Go see a business counselor.

At least it would be one person to make money out of it.

Take care,

Michel