Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Wheel Design

Started by Alexioco, April 16, 2009, 07:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overtaker

Alex,    All along it was your choice.  I respect the choice you made. 

Keep up the good work!

Alexioco

Now that I have posted it, i want to know what everyone thinks? the weight swings down from the axle to the rim of the wheel by letting gravity pull it down from the axle causing it to swing out, but the wheel moves so the swing goes up, the next step is getting it to swing up to the axle, maybe by the force of the weights hitting the top rim they can send a impulse to the bottom weight... there are some very interesting things that can be done with this, which I wil compose a complete detailed dexcription of what it does and what other things can be done...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

AquariuZ

Quote from: Alexioco on April 28, 2009, 11:39:06 AM
Right, I have made my descision: Firstly it is a NONE RUNNER, but it does have its own qualities... I am going to reveal it just like I promised from the start, those who steal it for themsevles are an example to themsevles and others, I will think twice next time before I make a single post...

P.S I will not post footage of the arangement of weights at the moment, I will show you the movement that a single weight takes then thats all there is to know...

Black weight = Main Weight
Red weight = Assistance Weight (Not Essential, can work without)
Arrow = Direction of Rotation
Brown Peg = What the weight rests on when it flips itself up to the top

When the wheel is softly spun, the weighted lever swings out from the axle to the rim at the bottom of the wheel, by the time it has reached the rim, its at the top of the wheel, the weight then pushes down on the wheel, when the weight reaches the bottom, it carries itself to the axle as the wheel turns so to get back in the starting position that you see... when one weight is resting by the axle as you see in the pic, another weight next to it is resting on the rim (not shown), they keep swapping places so there is always a weight at the top...

Alex

I think it is nifty... Thanks for posting the idea, lets see if it can be modeled and tested..