Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Cube

Started by time_travel01, April 25, 2009, 10:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

time_travel01

running the voltages into capitors and reading it from there now.. a bit more stable.

time_travel01

I Invented the Tesla Cube BTW i just named it after him.

gyulasun

Hi Tommy,

Unfortunately digital multimeters go crazy when used in "sparky" enviroment like your device produces, you cannot really depend on them.

The best would be to find a useful load for your device (for instance a group of incandescent lamps to make up for the some hundred voltages and a few ampers you expect at the output) and operate it for a certain time to see its longer term behaviour. 
To measure any output power you ought to use true RMS measuring instruments (you will not find such at Wallmart), unfortunately they are pricey) or try to correctly rectify the output for possible DC measurements.

rgds,  gyula

broli

Is this some sort of homopolar generator you built with multiple windings?  I'm a big fan of those  ;).

BEP

Quote from: time_travel01 on April 25, 2009, 10:46:22 PM
A small Break down.

She pulls in 200 watts 1.7amps and can out put peaks of 1900 volts / 19 amps thats the highest this meter will go and i have fried a few out...

thats a peaks of over 32000 watts

For each, -in and out-, what length of time? Usable results can't be calculated without time or distance. (Watts can but not Watt-Hours) Since your meter does not know time or distance it cannot give you a reasonable indication.

Like Gyula said, a true RMS meter is needed. At the time frames you are dealing with you would need a scope to measure the times.

This problem snags even the best of us sometimes.

Your statement about in and out power is very possible. What is likely happening is the output pulse is much shorter than the input pulse. So almost all of that power is just squeezed into a much shorter time period.