Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Cube

Started by time_travel01, April 25, 2009, 10:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

time_travel01

Hi guys my names Tommy. Just wanted you to check out my single phase tesla cube. she makes her power in bursts.. (sorry about the unsteady hand.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly733DocMUA

magpie

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for the link but I'm afraid your video doesn't show up and it says "This video has been removed by the user".
Please repost your video so that we can see what it is about :)
I can't find any information on the Tesla Cube, would anyone care to elaborate?

Thanks.

time_travel01

Wrong link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvY8ac-r8jY

Btw Always buy a DMM with an overload block on her... ive fried 5 of the yellow DMMs already. walmarts getting sick of my returns.

ive also used diffrent brands. but the yellow DMM will show u the volts / amps for up to1900 / 19 ( ive peaked up to many times over 30 kw)

better multimeters have a block so ya cant fry ummm.. bastards lol :-P

time_travel01

There would be no info that you could find on it :-) till now.. any questions ask away.

time_travel01

A small Break down.

She pulls in 200 watts 1.7amps and can out put peaks of 1900 volts / 19 amps thats the highest this meter will go and i have fried a few out...

thats a peaks of over 32000 watts