Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Site database problems

Started by 4Tesla, April 27, 2009, 01:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

For me the forum has become virtually unusable. It keeps telling me that there are connection problems and it takes many attempts to get through, only to break up again at the next link.

I hope this message gets through, not many posts have just lately.

Good luck Stefan, It appears you have your work cut out.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

fuzzytomcat

WoW , I wonder what happened to my post it appears to have been deleted and not by me ...... censorship telling members why the problem ..... should have posted it in "can't live without the truth" where anything goes ......

4Tesla

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on April 28, 2009, 12:36:18 AM
WoW , I wonder what happened to my post it appears to have been deleted and not by me ...... censorship telling members why the problem ..... should have posted it in "can't live without the truth" where anything goes ......

???  What are you talking about?

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: 4Tesla on April 28, 2009, 02:22:34 AM

???  What are you talking about?

Hey 4Tesla,

Between posts #1 and #2 (now) from Pirate88179 on this thread , I posted what exactly the problem was and Pirate88179 said he used Foxfire .....da da da ..... (which should be post #3) my post was deleted (which should be post #2) by someone other than me, and there is only "ONE" other person that can delete a post, he also posted on this thread .........

Pirate88179

@ fuzzy:

I remember your post.  Actually, that was why I posted about using Firefox with NoScript.  Your post said something like, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong, No wonder with all of the scripts that have to load before the page can even begin to load....etc.  You went on to list the scripts that were loading.  I believe you even tossed in a comment about how this is a "money" site, or something like that. That is why I posted about no script.  And now, you are correct, your post is gone for whatever reason.  I would not jump to conclusions as a lot of things might have happened.  but, I do remember reading it and it inspired my post that followed.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen