Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AMAZING New Gravity Wheel Design!

Started by Yortuk Festrunk, April 27, 2009, 07:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yortuk Festrunk

Quote from: AB Hammer on April 27, 2009, 08:38:36 PM
Interesting approach.

I do have some concerns about the approach. Will the smaller weights be able to lift the beam up? I have tried several things to do just this approach and have found many factors you have to overcome.
Just as a pendulum, it increases its weight value at the bottom of the wheel. Then it has to lift against that factor which need even more counter weight value to do so.

I don't think you ever tried this exact setup before because this is a totally new design.

It has nothing to do with the way a pendulum works.

It stops, the weight goes to the top, then it turns 180° and stops again, and so on. No pendulum action involved.

As I stated above, this drawing is not to any scale. The size of an object doesn't necessarily indicate its weight.

AB Hammer

Yortuk Festrunk

Check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz7cZ6Z7e_A&feature=channel_page
A single weight design to slide up role over and up again. On each disk with a weight will only move it so far and that is it. Also all wheel devices with weight are in a form a pendulum. In the wheel it is call a circular pendulum. All weights going down to the outer edge will have a weight increase effect. These are constants to understand in a wheel when designing. To lift the needed weight for reset requires enough weight to over come the pendulum effect as well.

I am not saying it will not work but, you need to know what to overcome if it is to work.

Good luck.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

overtaker

I do appreciate the design!    Do you have an idea the weight ratio between the red weights and the black ones?   Would gears have less friction then rollers?   

Yortuk Festrunk

Quote from: AB Hammer on April 27, 2009, 09:32:52 PM
Yortuk Festrunk

Check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz7cZ6Z7e_A&feature=channel_page
A single weight design to slide up role over and up again. On each disk with a weight will only move it so far and that is it. Also all wheel devices with weight are in a form a pendulum. In the wheel it is call a circular pendulum. All weights going down to the outer edge will have a weight increase effect. These are constants to understand in a wheel when designing. To lift the needed weight for reset requires enough weight to over come the pendulum effect as well.

I am not saying it will not work but, you need to know what to overcome if it is to work.

Good luck.

I see some similarity, but there are two very important differences:

1. Your wheel has to overcome centrifugal force, which I think is what you were referring to when you compare to a pendulum. My design has the wheel come to a complete stop before the weight rises again. Centrifugal force is then not a factor.

2. Your wheel has the weight attached directly to the mechanism, which makes it very difficult to get it to work. My design has the main weight "floating" within the system. It is not directly attached. This way, it can completely separate itself from the opposite side of the wheel.

These two factors can lead you to make a working wheel.

Yortuk Festrunk

Quote from: overtaker on April 27, 2009, 09:48:12 PM
I do appreciate the design!    Do you have an idea the weight ratio between the red weights and the black ones?   Would gears have less friction then rollers?   

I'm glad you appreciate the design and that you are thinking of different ways to make it work.

The counter-weights only need to be heavy enough to lift the weight straight up.

Gears may work just fine as long as it is weighted properly.

Take that picture as only a general guide. The sizes of the rollers and the length of the main weight can be different from the picture.

Remember, the key to this setup is to RELAY the weight from one part of the wheel to another.