Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Swine Flue If News Warning Please reply!

Started by Brian Coats, April 27, 2009, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Coats

Hello, The reason for this post is to "Compare" what your new's channels are telling you! Lets see if all of comparisons add up!!!!!

Me first!

Swine Flue is coming from mexico, duh.

1. Swine flue is about to cross over the alabama State lines into alabama!!!
2. They expect to see Deaths, our news made that all to clear!!!!!!

NEXT, thanks much for your input guy's, i want to know what you're all being told.

Brian Coats

My New's center has changed their Tune!

After the other night of saying they expect deaths in alabama, Tonight they announced how people over in other states was being treated an cured without any problems!

STRANGE, At first they was like oh hell Duck for cover, now its more like its not that harmful.... Wonder what the next update will be...

4Tesla

There are people from all states on vacation in Mexico.. what happens when they come back?  I can see how this could spread very easily.

Michelinho

Hi Brian Coats,

Here are some more bad News.  >:(

Mexican Reports: Flu Much Worse Than Reported.
http://susiemadrak.com/2009/04/26/12/27/mexican-reports-flu-much-worse-than-reported/

Time to stock on N95 breathing filters and to wash hands frequently.

Take care,

Michel

rbe

Hi,

Some interesting information about "Bird flu" and that it might be a hoax!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLT0_xMeLjI

Cheers