Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What does a "kick" look like on an oscilloscope?

Started by Grumpy, April 29, 2009, 09:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Oh Dear....here we go again....what is it?
Now they have to invite Peterae to work for them too!
Nice going Darren.  :-\

compfield

"A pulse into a coil generates an expanding magnetic field. The magnetic field comes into being by an underlying patterning of the ether. It is a cascade action on the part of the ether that causes the EFFECT of an expanding magnetic field. If you then cause a second magnetic field to expand through the same space as the already expanding magnetic field, a specific cascading action, apattern is setup in the ether which is the EQUIVALENT of a magnetic field and has many of the characteristics of a magnetic field. By this I mean it will interact with metals, and cause the EFFECT of a current, IF the field is moving across the metal.  I will refer to this field as a COMP field from now on."  -- spherics

turbo

Great a Compfield.  :)

I can paste mine right in.
Those are from out of phase transformer experiment two years ago and it was just dismissed as being saturation whilst i knew better.

Peterae

Nice 1 Compfield Love the name LOL

I notice your timing is slightly out hence your little second pulse after it.I guess your controller adjustments are quiet coarse. i have the ability for 250pS adjustments.

;)

Peter

Grumpy

Is everyone sure that is a kick and not just a compressed pulse or measuring anomaly?

Attached is a compressed pulse - for example.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards